Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Turbos Unleashed Cast Header

Re: Turbos Unleashed Cast Header

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIroc View Post
    its going on a turbo dodge you will see it off at least once a year

lmao.

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Johnny Iroc, that was a funny one! I was drinking my coffee when I read that.

boostaholic

Classic!!!

Hybrid booster

Hello Chris,

Still waiting my header. When will you be able to ship it ?

We have a few customers who's final payments have not come through yet. Not sure if you are one of them but please pm us your name so we know who you are.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

Money has been sent July 15 w/ paypal, including thermal coating and shipping cost to France.
    I think I'm the only one customer from Europe.

BTW if you can find a lower shipping (ie USPS with insurance and tracking number) please refund the difference like you wrote me in a previous mail.

Thanks
    Louis

Quote Originally Posted by nvysion View Post
    Money has been sent July 15 w/ paypal, including thermal coating and shipping cost to France.
    I think I'm the only one customer from Europe.

BTW if you can find a lower shipping (ie USPS with insurance and tracking number) please refund the difference like you wrote me in a previous mail.

Thanks
    Louis
    Thermal coated versions were completed in small batches. Yours was one of the last to be completed. Tracking info will be PM'd.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

USPS will not accept your address as provided. We sent you an email requesting address clarification.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

turbo addict

After comparing the stock one to this, I can't imagine not having one of these.
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    After comparing the stock one to this, I can't imagine not having one of these.
    WAY better flow before and after the turbo, way better flow bench numbers with the manifold on the head, way better because the offset allows the ATP to have room.

Big question though for Chris, why on earth did you cut the new one different than the old one? The original header doesn't get into the intake runners machine angled at the head, then level machined at the turbo. Your new batch is cut level on the head side lifting it to the runners and the turbo side is angle cut. Wasn't just mine, a local brought his over with a gash ground for clearance to the first runner. Was there a stud issue or something? suspect that the inside of the header wasn't coated because the shinny aluminum 1400 degree crud falls off? The colored stuff I used is 2300 degrees though and doesn't flake allowing the whole thing to get it. The only trouble I get with coating the whole thing is with a swing valve at the donut making It stick.

Hybrid booster

Hello Chris,

Could you tell me the size of the stud needed for the exhaust header to mount the turbo (10mm or 8mm, pitch 1.5 or 1.25) ?

Louis

Actually it uses 3/8 16 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nvysion View Post
    Hello Chris,

Could you tell me the size of the stud needed for the exhaust header to mount the turbo (10mm or 8mm, pitch 1.5 or 1.25) ?

Louis

Louis,

All headers included an installation kit which consisted of 2 studs, 2 locking nuts, 4 lock washers and 2 bolts all 3/8" coarse thread. Sometimes the fasteners were inserted in the blue silicone drain back hose in the plastic bag. Take a look and get back with us.

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

Thanks
    I will look inside the blue hose, I have not opened this bag.

Hybrid booster

Yes, there were inside the blue tube.
    Thanks

boostaholic

anyone interested in one of these I'm looking to sell mine. Never installed.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617