Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Turbo's Unleashed 3" Swing Valve

Hybrid booster

Re: New Turbo's Unleashed 3" Swing Valve

Don`t want to pollute the tread but I would be interested in both product if they were to be available.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    After all the initial investments the first run was really a money losing endeavor for us. Since I have the mold and core box all I need to do is contact the foundry to get current costs. The only thing left would be to get pricing on the modified oil return tubes, flanges and coolant extensions. It's been 7 years since the first run so some things most likely went up. After that I will offer it up to the board one last time. Like most of our group buys we will not be requesting money up front until we have enough people interested. We would need 40 commitments on the message board. Once we reach the magic number all those who committed need to come through with a deposit of $100. Production will be delayed until all deposits have been collected. When I contact the foundry and machinist I will get their best guess on eta so we will have some sort of final shipping date. If that's acceptable to everyone here I will agree to start the research.

Chris-TU
    I'm interested enough to start a thread and see what we can get put together.

Anyone who has interest in the header please refer to http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...65#post1015465, sign your name up and lets make it happen.

Hybrid booster

I'm in need of a 3" swing valve as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BF/STOCKER SPIRIT View Post
    Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris these swingvalves work with ,the mitsu also? Thanks jimmy
    Hi Jimmy,

Our dual bolt pattern 3" Swingvalves only work with Garrett Ford and Chrysler style turbine housings.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12