Thread: Lots of stuff for sale, ongoing!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Lots of stuff for sale, ongoing!

Date: 13th October 2013
    Username: glhs727
    Full Name: cindy lindsay
    City, State, Zip: spring tx 77373
    Price: various

Description: I plan on building a new shop over the next several months. In the mean time I will be going through my existing 5000 sq. ft. shop and selling off tons of stuff so I won't have to move it. I Currently have a bunch of stuff on ebay
    under seller name srt403 Please look, some items ending tomorrow!
    You will find 2.2/2.5 parts, racing parts, srt-4 parts and universal performance parts. most will be listed with a buy it now price or make an offer so if you don't like my price, you can make an offer, although I think most of my buy it now prices are in the current worth ballpark. If you need something special, pm me and I will keep I an eye out for it, and if I come across it, I'll call you.
    Thanks
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Hybrid booster

Re: Lots of stuff for sale, ongoing!

I guess the turbo mopar market is much better than I thought, if you are "upgrading" from a 5000 sq ft shop! Seems like just yesterday you opened the doors on your current place!

lets just hope with the new store, comes with better customer service and faster shipping of items ordered. I know I am still waiting for my items and they were ordered over 6 weeks ago.

[TABLE="width: 100%"][TR][TD="class: content-text"]Order History[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="class: menu-text-padded, bgcolor: DarkGray"]Order Number: 17792 (9/6/2013 2:37:02 PM)[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="class: menu-text-padded"] Invoice Total: $942.83[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="class: menu-text-padded"] Order Status: Awaiting Shipment[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

wish I could speed up your order! but my turbo guy is way behind and VNT's don't grow on trees. Now if you want to convert to a 50 trim/stage 2, I have those in stock!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by capev86 View Post
    I guess the turbo mopar market is much better than I thought, if you are "upgrading" from a 5000 sq ft shop! Seems like just yesterday you opened the doors on your current place!
    It's actually been 10 years since we moved into this shop. Started at 4000 ft, expanded to 5000 in 2006 but I'm actually looking to downsize not go bigger. I'm trying to simplify my life over the next few years!!
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

I'm trying to simplify my life over the next few years!![/QUOTE]

Don't bother. The more you try to take things easy the more dung drops from the sky.
    Your taxes won't be less because you have a new building. The codes in towns now are unbelievable. Insurance companies will want the stricter codes. My mechanic wound up with $600,000 debt building a new shop. You will have to have an 800 gallon underground tank for oil, antifreeze, etc runoff, armored telephone wire, and a lot of other goodies.
    This is 12oo feet from the garbage dump in Maryland Heights that is burning towards a nuclear waste dump from the 50's

Garrett booster

Cindy put a link to one of the auctions if you can. People will look at your other items for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by moparzrule View Post
    Thanks! I had about 30 items end yesterday: Look at this list and if you see anything on the completed list and are interested, let me know and maybe we can work out a deal before I relist on ebay! http://www.ebay.com/csc/srt403/m.htm..._sop=13&_rdc=1 otherwise I will keep on added new stuff and relisting what doesn't sell.

Okay so give it rest would ya....suck your thumb or whatever it takes, you ranting has already been noted and addressed! Cant a mod just delete these two posts?

Quote Originally Posted by turbo-mopar View Post
    lets just hope with the new store, comes with better customer service and faster shipping of items ordered. I know I am still waiting for my items and they were ordered over 6 weeks ago.

[TABLE="width: 100%"][TR][TD="class: content-text"]Order History
    [/TD][/TR][TR][TD="class: menu-text-padded, bgcolor: darkgray"]Order Number: 17792 (9/6/2013 2:37:02 PM)
    [/TD][/TR][TR][TD="class: menu-text-padded"] Invoice Total: $942.83
    [/TD][/TR][TR][TD="class: menu-text-padded"] Order Status: Awaiting Shipment
    [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

turbo addict

It's actually been 10 years since we moved into this shop. Started at 4000 ft, expanded to 5000 in 2006 but I'm actually looking to downsize not go bigger. I'm trying to simplify my life over the next few years!![/QUOTE]

I REALLY like that idea!!! About the making life more simple that is!!!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor Turbo Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbo-mopar View Post

[TABLE="width: 100%"][TR][TD="class: content-text"]Order History[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="class: menu-text-padded, bgcolor: DarkGray"]Order Number: 17792 (9/6/2013 2:37:02 PM)[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="class: menu-text-padded"] Invoice Total: $942.83[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="class: menu-text-padded"] Order Status: Awaiting Shipment[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
    wow ... ok 2 things you need to learn, patience and counting. if you want 3 days or less buy a camaro or a mustang... and Sep. 6 till Oct 14 is barely over 5 weeks. just pointing out the obvious here.
    Turbo Joe
    ----------------------- 87 CSX #175 TIII powered, MegaSquirt3 Pro Ultimate, GTX3076R, Turbo Joe header, Lengel intake, Menegon ported head, the list goes on

Mitsu booster

do you have a t2 airbox and tubing for the 2.2T?

Quote Originally Posted by grsmnky81 View Post
    do you have a t2 airbox and tubing for the 2.2T?
    Yes, I do, what kinda car? Daytona?

Hybrid booster

Any 16v parts? Srt

I have lots of 16 valve parts both t-3 and srt-4. What do you need?

Garrett booster

Do you have a T1 blow through sertup? I need the airbox, bov, hose from turbo to TB and attached hose going to airbox.

Hybrid booster

Sorry cindy didnt realize you responded. Adj. Cam gears, cams, etc. New/used perforamce parts, stuff you might have come across in deals with other buyers/sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by turismolover22 View Post
    Sorry cindy didnt realize you responded. Adj. Cam gears, cams, etc. New/used perforamce parts, stuff you might have come across in deals with other buyers/sellers.
    do you need 16v t3 or 16v 2.4 neon stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glhs571 View Post
    Do you have a T1 blow through sertup? I need the airbox, bov, hose from turbo to TB and attached hose going to airbox.
    ye, I do. Call me at the shop. 281-288-4411 at the end of the week maybe we can help you

Hybrid booster

16V 2.4. Would love to have the extra money to run a TIII, but I dont lol.