Thread: for sale! LOTS! LOTS! LOTS!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

for sale! LOTS! LOTS! LOTS!

I plan on building a new shop over the next several months. In the mean time I will be going through my existing 5000 sq. ft. shop and selling off tons of stuff so I won't have to move it. I Currently have a bunch of stuff on ebay
    under seller name srt403 Please look, some items ending tomorrow!
    You will find 2.2/2.5 parts, racing parts, srt-4 parts and universal performance parts. most will be listed with a buy it now price or make an offer so if you don't like my price, you can make an offer, although I think most of my buy it now prices are in the current worth ballpark. If you need something special, pm me and I will keep I an eye out for it, and if I come across it, I'll call you.
    Thanks
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

turbo addict

Re: for sale! LOTS! LOTS! LOTS!

Congrats Cindy!

something isn't working. All I get is a manual for a tape recorder when I cut and paste?

Hybrid booster

edited

- - - Updated - - -

listed a bunch of new stuff http://www.ebay.com/sch/srt403/m.htm..._sop=12&_rdc=1 list of items that have ended, if you see something, contact me before I relist! http://www.ebay.com/csc/srt403/m.htm..._sop=13&_rdc=1
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Hybrid booster

Hey Cindy, how easy would it be to adapt that E-Boost controller to the Omni? I'll be giving you a call tomorrow when I get to work. I get into the shop around 1130pm my time which is about 330pm there in houston

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedDrummer View Post
    Hey Cindy, how easy would it be to adapt that E-Boost controller to the Omni? I'll be giving you a call tomorrow when I get to work. I get into the shop around 1130pm my time which is about 330pm there in houston
    it would be easy to adapt the electronic boost controller to any turbo dodge. I'll mention it to Stefan.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Hi Cindy, I don't suppose you have a TIII block that is honed and ready to run standard size TIII pistons? I could sure make use of a lot of parts I have lying around if only I could find a standard bore size TIII block honed and ready to run. I have three sets of standard TIII pistons, a nice CB forged crank, rods etc...but no block to use any of it with. I would just need the block with main caps and probably the seal housings to go with it.

I have t-3 blocks but nothing in std. size....