Hello, New to the forum but have been lurking for the past month,,,Hi! The front windows seem to have a clip that rides in the front felt channel that keeps the roll up glass from drifting back and to keep it aligned to seal to a rear post. The drivers side is missing as the previous owner replace the window motors on both sides. Ive searched on the interweb and even my local dealer doesn't even know what its called. I cant properly search for a whatchamacallit.... Someone here might have a parts car that I can purchase it from. Thank you very much.. As soon as I download iTunes on my new pc, I can post pics of my car.. Rich