Thread: For Sale 1990 Dodge Daytona

Mitsu booster

For Sale 1990 Dodge Daytona

Date: 18th September 2013
    Username: Daytona1990
    Full Name: Cheryl
    City, State, Zip: Hamburg NJ 07419
    Contact: hazeleyedbeauty1967@yahoo.com DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS THREAD EMAIL ME DIRECTLY PLEASE.

Description: My 1990 Dodge Daytona is complete rotted beyond repair underneath and not repairable. I have some good parts left in her. Exterior is Radiant Fire Red with Lt. Quartz interior. Spring Special decaling. 2.5 liter automatic.

Up for sale is the following:

Left taillight-light scratching-never put on the car
    Rear cargo cover-lt. grey cloth with Daytona in white letters on it. Retracts fully and in very good shape for the year.
    Left and right door panels. Left door handle is NOT broken. Lt. grey. In very good condition.
    Front and rear cloth seats. In very good shape. No rips or tears.
    Rear aluminum louver with hardware. Needs paint, but in great shape. You can't find these anymore, let alone the hardware.
    Center console-cracked upper left corner where it screws in, but otherwise in good shape. The armrest latch is broken and does not close. Thanks NJ DMV.
    Other trim parts.
    Bra with Daytona across the front. Comes with headlamp covers. In very good shape. Only put on during the nice months.

I will consider selling the whole car, but you have to find a way to tow it out of here. My complex will not like a car sitting here with fenders, etc. missing. They are kind of strict about that. The shifter is gone as is the instrument cluster and most of the electrical components. And the battery is gone. And some of the engine parts will be gone too. Exterior in good shape with the exception of a bit of rot on the doors(fixable?) and a small bit of rot on the rear hatch. Never been in an accident in the 18 yrs. I have owned her. I already called the junkyard and they are ready to take her away. I just want to give fellow Daytona owners a chance to snag some rare stuff. Trying to raise some money for my new toy, a 1989 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible. It needs a new top and two fenders for now.

I will send pics to SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! I will entertain any FAIR offers. Consider shipping when making a FAIR offer. My zip code is above so you can calculate shipping to your home. No procrastinators please. The car can be seen in person on weekends only. CASH ONLY.

THIS IS BEING SOLD AS IS AS A PARTS CAR ONLY AND I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYONE WHO BUYS THE WHOLE CAR AND TRIES TO REPAIR IT THEMSELVES AND DRIVES IT AND GETS THEMSELVES OR ANYONE ELSE HURT OR WORSE. Two body shops confirmed that this is NOT RESTORABLE.

There may be more I may be missing. Just shoot me an email at hazeleyedbeauty1967@yahoo.com. I do not check the forum and it's faster for me to get my emails directly. I may have something I forgot to post.

Thanks,
    Cheryl
    Last edited by Daytona1990; 01-06-2014 at 12:49 AM. Reason: need to add more information

Hybrid booster

Re: For Sale 1990 Dodge Daytona

What is the condition of the rear bumper and would you be willing to sell it?

Mitsu booster

"I will consider selling the whole car, but you have to find a way to tow it out of here. My complex will not like a car sitting here with fenders, etc. missing."

Sorry you missed that part in my ad.

If I owned my own house, it would be a different story. Since they are strict, I cannot have a stripped apart car here. They will tow it at MY expense.

If you want to the whole car, I can send pics and we can talk price. Rear bumper in great shape except for a crack on the right corner. Some fool did that about 6 mos ago. A little plastic filler, and you will never notice. The paint is still glossy.

Garrett booster

What's the condition of the the window channel rubber on the doors? They'll never notice those are missing. These are the rubber pieces that run around the window frame that the window sits in.

Hybrid booster

Didn't miss it. No interest in the whole car. Good luck.

Mitsu booster

I would be interested in the engine bay harness, let me know if youd be willing to ship that to me.

Mitsu booster

What is an engine bay harness and can I easily remove it? My mechanic is very ill right now and I cannot bother him. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Daytona1990; 11-03-2013 at 12:23 PM. Reason: reply to wrong message

Mitsu booster

The door rubber is gone, sorry.

Mitsu booster

The engine bay harness is all the wiring in the engine bay it comes out in one big harness. It is sometimes a bit of a pain getting out.

Mitsu booster

Do you still have the cargo cover? If so how shipped to 02766?

Mitsu booster

Please email me directly at hazeleyedbeauty1967@yahoo.com. I keep forgetting the password and I am not getting these messages.

If you have messaged me recently and have not gotten a reply, please email me. Do not post a message to the forum. Thank you. Cheryl

turbo addict

How about SERIOUS SELLERS ONLY? Cant be bothered to remember your password? how about you follow the rules and post a price list use the site or leave.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!