Thread: 1989 Shelby CSX nice driver factory Recaros 113,000 original miles

1989 Shelby CSX nice driver factory Recaros 113,000 original miles

Date: 12th September 2013
    Username: sowardcustoms
    Full Name:Ferris Soward
    City, State, Zip: Burleson,TX 76028
    Selling or Wanted Price: $4,200.00 if purchased before I put it in storage I will sell for $3,500.00

Description:

I have for sale a 1989 Shelby CSX in great driver condition body is good shape has scratches and dings paint looks good except for the rear bumper ground effects the paint is flaking for some reason. the front ground effects is in good shape has a crack in the center easily repairable and a couple paint flakes as well. The interior is in good shape for being 24 years old has factory and correct Recaro seats non original radio looks like a top of the line chrysler radio from that era the door panels have holes at the bottom were the original owner had speakers at one time looks to be repairable its just in the carpet area of the door. The radio bezel instrument cluster bezel and vent ducts are painted red custom look I guess. The car runs excelent has everything under the hood that it cam from the factory with except the radiator it was replaced at some time. It runs and drives I drive it around once a week it is tagged and inspected it does have the normal oil leaks one of the turbo oil lines leaks a bit but I have an original pressure and return line brand new NOS from chrysler for replacements. Everything on the that came on the car is there but the factory wheels they were stolen at some point it now has scion tc wheels that are machined hub centric I put on when I purchased the car. I havent had the car that long I bought it with intentions of making her a perfect again but I just dont have the time or the shelter it needs would like to keep it but I have 9 other cars to work on and maintain as well as a home remodel going on at the present. I just want it to go to a good home. If you have any questions please let me know thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by sowardcustoms; 09-17-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: price change

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: 1989 Shelby CSX nice driver factory Recaros 113,000 original miles

never mind. I missed it under the pic.

bump price change $3,500 before I spend the time and money putting it in storage let me know soon....

Sale pending....