Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rossion not playing nicely!

Hybrid booster

Re: Rossion not playing nicely!

Well, It's Tuesday, do you know where your title is? I do! It hasn't been processed!

After a call to the dealership that is helping with the titles, turns out we're waiting on Ian again. I was told that the title will be issued in Ian's name.... Now that concerns me because he charged me tax... so now even if I get the title in Ian's name I'll have to pay tax again, or have Ian send me a refund on the tax

Oh, And my first call went to voicemail after the usual rings...second call to Ian went straight to voicemail..... So I'm going to the noble rossion forum to ask where my title is..

ok I posted on the rossion forum
    Last edited by player1up; 10-01-2013 at 01:59 PM.

turbo addict

If we didn't have problems already that entire tax thing is messed up! He charges you tax when he couldn't legally sell a car.

Im not a lawyer but that smells like tax fraud.

I would demand your tax payment back now. After the title thing is straight, pay tax then.

Man this entire situation is sticky....

BBB will get getting a letter from me once we do get the titles.

turbo addict

Dont know why they could not just have sent me the MSO and not deal with a title for me.
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

turbo addict

On the tax thing: my mother in law just bought a new car here in Washington state that she is going to drive back to Florida and it will be registered and tagged there. I was also concerned about the double tax thing. What she was told (if I got this right) is that her tax payment for Washington will be refunded to her when she registers the car in Florida and then she will deal with whatever the difference might be between the Florida tax and the Washington tax. It seems like a REALLY stupid way of doing things, but that's what she was told. (I wish I was there it hear it for myself)

Point being, if you've already paid taxes and you have a bill of sale stating so and what the tax was, then you should not have to pay taxes again. It is up to the dealer to submit the taxes to the state, not you.

Hybrid booster

yeah, well why does it take 100 + days to get either? Finally got a in touch with Ian says he's got the paperwork for a number of you guys in his hands... if you believe that ... He gave me the run around saying that the problem was because I paid him and that invoice says mosler and he'll take care of it. When I spoke with the dealer, they said he knew exactly what needed to be done and when I confronted him, he was "unaware of that"... I don't care anymore about catching him lying ( already a verified shady dealer ) , I just want my f'n title.

Reaper, The tax thing sounds right, they look at the tax paid in WA and she gets paid or pays the difference...it is goofy. I ran across that on the FL DMV or tax collector site somewhere a few months ago.
    Last edited by player1up; 10-01-2013 at 04:34 PM.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Dont know why they could not just have sent me the MSO and not deal with a title for me.
    Was your car titled? What's the vin number and I can check for you.

I don't know about anyone else but I never received a bill of sale. I received a receipt showing I paid in cash but nothing with a vin number on it.

On the tax front, you cannot collect tax if you don't have a business license. That's tax fraud!

And anytime you register a car you have to pay taxes. I have bought many cars out of state and this particular PA dealership gets Maryland tags for me and I pay Maryland taxes to the PA dealer and they send the taxes in for me. Don't know if its a Bordering state agreement between PA and Md but it makes it easy for the buyer.

Same thing happened when i bought a car in VA.

I do feel all this will be water under the bridge at some point and that every transaction will be made whole, but it's been a difficult process thus far. I just hope it happens before (if and when) his new company runs into financial trouble.
    Last edited by 168glhs1986; 10-01-2013 at 05:51 PM.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by player1up View Post
    Well, It's Tuesday, do you know where your title is? I do! It hasn't been processed!

After a call to the dealership that is helping with the titles, turns out we're waiting on Ian again. I was told that the title will be issued in Ian's name.... Now that concerns me because he charged me tax... so now even if I get the title in Ian's name I'll have to pay tax again, or have Ian send me a refund on the tax

Oh, And my first call went to voicemail after the usual rings...second call to Ian went straight to voicemail..... So I'm going to the noble rossion forum to ask where my title is..

ok I posted on the rossion forum
    Was the pm you received on the forum helpful?

turbo addict

Was your car titled? What's the vin number and I can check for you.
    No it was not.
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
    Was the pm you received on the forum helpful?
    Um, no... the gentleman that replied said it took 3 months for his title because they put the wrong chassis number on the mso.

I sent Ian a text requesting a call between the me, the dealer and him to get rid of the he said / she said stuff and I will be calling him every hour on the hour until this is resolved.
    I'm not giving up today until I have a tracking number for my title!

oh, and MAKE Ian send your MSO's with a tracking number so you know for damn sure it's in the mail. I don't trust the guy.
    Last edited by player1up; 10-02-2013 at 12:29 PM.

reading about all this makes me kinda glad I didn't jump on buying one of the GTPs. sorry you folks are having this issue

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by JuXsA View Post
    reading about all this makes me kinda glad I didn't jump on buying one of the GTPs. sorry you folks are having this issue
    Once this gets resolved its water under the bridge. Just a matter of time and then we will be a menace to the local streets in our GTP's!

boostaholic

Yea.. if it makes you feel better about it!

It will get sorted out one way or the other.
    MinivanRider

Hybrid booster

Welp, after 8 calls, 2 messages, and 5 txts I still haven't gotten to talk to Ian today. One call to the office down there lead to the person not letting me talk to him and said they would only relay a message.... that message was " I expect my title in the mail today and Beth is waiting for your call " lol. Let's see if that gets a response. My guess is no. So I'm going to call him every hour at least.

Johnny / Harold, Did he call you guys? He said your MSO's where " in hand "

just got a call from Ian. He again offered to buy back the car ( um, no ). He said that It'll be handled by today if the dealer can get it done, if not tomorrow.
    I do fear that I've burnt the parts bridge with my pestering.
    Last edited by player1up; 10-02-2013 at 02:42 PM.

turbo addict

I did, but said they were making it into a title then sending that to me. Why? As long as I get something!!!!!!!!

turbo addict

I can take care of the parts bridge. Going down there in November or December. Let me know what you need. I do have 3 stock computers for sale if anyone needs them.

I also have a complete engine / tranny setup with zero miles but will probably hold into that.

Time for me to call them

Ok update: Sylvia is my new best friend . She knows the po of my car and is getting a power of attorney for her to sign off on the title. At that point she can ship the title and power of attorney to me.

Btw - they already did this once and the title was lost in the mail. I wouldn't believe it but I did see that on the Florida website so I know its true.

So let's see who gets a title first. Place your bets!
    Last edited by 168glhs1986; 10-02-2013 at 03:09 PM.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I did, but said they were making it into a title then sending that to me. Why? As long as I get something!!!!!!!!
    That sounds like it will take forever now. Did he give you a timeframe?

turbo addict

Welp, after 8 calls, 2 messages, and 5 txts I still haven't gotten to talk to Ian today. One call to the office down there lead to the person not letting me talk to him and said they would only relay a message.... that message was " I expect my title in the mail today and Beth is waiting for your call " lol. Let's see if that gets a response. My guess is no. So I'm going to call him every hour at least.

just got a call from Ian. He again offered to buy back the car ( um, no ). He said that It'll be handled by today if the dealer can get it done, if not tomorrow.
    Just out of curiosity, your location says you're in Orlando. Why not make the 2 hour drive down to Riviera Beach and handle it in person? I find if you show up, a lot of times results happen a LOT faster. You HAVE to keep your cool and have a plan, though.

turbo addict

And he probably wanted to buy your car back and pay by check. Yea right!

8 calls, / messages and 5 texts...Wow I need you on my side when I need a problem solved, good work.

Sounds like your making good progress and will have a resolution shortly .

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper1 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, your location says you're in Orlando. Why not make the 2 hour drive down to Riviera Beach and handle it in person? I find if you show up, a lot of times results happen a LOT faster. You HAVE to keep your cool and have a plan, though.
    I'm not him but that is a complete waste of time. If it were as simple as picking up something not a problem. But they didn't have anything to pickup. They would just tell him face to face that they are waiting for the MSO, title, world peace, etc....then he would turn around and drive another 2 hours home.

IMO he is handling it the right way, just took 80 days to long IMO but he wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Once we found out the truth from Mike, that's when things got ratcheted up!

That trip comes after he has the title in his name. Then pay him a visit and make a scene. Nothing he can do about it then.

turbo addict

Anyone call today?

- - - Updated - - -

I just did, Ian was not there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast