Thread: 1993 Iroc Daytona, 3.0, Indy Red, Auto, 2nd owner, original, stock, unalteted

Mitsu booster

1993 Iroc Daytona, 3.0, Indy Red, Auto, 2nd owner, original, stock, unalteted

Date: 09th September 2013
    Username: daytona93rtblue
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip:
    Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)
    Selling or Wanted Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold or those wanted.

For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.
    Last edited by daytona93rtblue; 09-09-2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: adding info and pictures

Mitsu booster

Re: 1993 Iroc Daytona, 3.0, Indy Red, Auto, 2nd owner, original, stock, unalteted

Hello, does your IROC have the typical MI rust issues?

Mitsu booster

Re: 1993 Iroc Daytona, 3.0, Indy Red, Auto, 2nd owner, original, stock, unalteted

Not really, stored in garage, only driven briefly during winter when new.

I have detailed pics, only rust is minor on bottom door.

Great condition, in my opinion

Solid car, by far no rust bucket.

Only selling as I found a 1993 RT in green, I love my Red unit, and if it dont sell i will.just store it.

- - - Updated - - -

Orig. Paint, car

How do i post pictures

- - - Updated - - -

Orig. Paint, car

How do i post pictures

Mitsu booster

Can you bring it to the MONSTER MOPAR event at Norwalk,OH this weekend?

Mitsu booster

I apoligize but no as I work 6 days a week, I'm having trouble uploading pictures on here, I prefer my car goes to a person who enjoy these and not to a person who will neglect or destroy it.
    It has been well taken care of since new and If I don't find a buyer who apprieciates these cars I will just store it for future usage as it is not a financial issue for selling, I simply found a 93 RT in green and I love that color on it.

Assistance in how to upload a picture would be great as it keeps saying, (upload failed).

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

I dont think you can upload pictures directly to the forum without paying $10 to become a supporting member. What you can do is host your photos on a free photo-sharing site like Photobucket, and then post links to them here.

Dont push the red button.You hear me?

Hybrid booster

You can download a tapatalk android apk for free and post pictures from the app, that's what i do

Mitsu booster

thank you as Im so new to this, I will try to upload that way, I really apprieciate the advise

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by daytona93rtblue View Post
    thank you as Im so new to this, I will try to upload that way, I really apprieciate the advise
    So did pics get posted?

Mitsu booster

The buyers wife backed out of sale, I have no move this as I lost storage.

Nice, dependable, original, $1,000 firm or I will just donate to charity

Hybrid booster

pics

Hello- is the car still available? This is exactly what I've been looking for. I live in NW Indiana so I can pick it up without a problem.

Please email me at scottmassengill@comcast.net

Mitsu booster

Do you still have the Daytona for sale?

Hybrid booster

Holy resurrection of an old post, Batman!

2013.......... that seems like yesterday

oops sorry, the bowl I smoked just brought me back to 2019