Thread: Another reason to order with RockAuto!

Another reason to order with RockAuto!

The Online Trust Alliance has hailed RockAuto as one of the top 10 companies for best practices! RockAuto.com was recognized in USA Today as one of the companies doing a “laudatory job of keeping their customers secure and respecting their privacy” while “53% of big-name online companies continue to rely on inadequate security and privacy practices.”

Our customers noticed the newspaper article and pointed it out to us. We would like to share the article with you. Read the article online at: http://www.usatoday.com/story/cybert...urity/2393869/

Re: Another reason to order with RockAuto!

Great job!

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Oh, I was so looking forward to opening this to see "Free Shipping".

But yeah, congrats on this thing too.
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by contraption22 View Post
    Oh, I was so looking forward to opening this to see "Free Shipping".

But yeah, congrats on this thing too.
    Free shipping would be cool; but I'll happily pay for shipping if that helps keep the good and honest work going.
    “If the people of the nation understood our banking and monetary system, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” -Henry Ford

Mitsu booster

good and honest? Paying shipping 5 times when I order 5 things that are under $10, so my $45 order ends up over $100. Honestly overcharging for shipping because they can't seem to get all their products into a single warehouse.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Multiple warehouses is one of the reasons they can offer stuff so cheap, and it's not like they don't tell you what the shipping is going to be before you check out...

But I do share your frustration in the woes of shipping from multiple locations, been more than once I've had to drop a less than essential part from one of my orders due to added shipping. But that's just how it is...

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke