Thread: Boost Button Review

Garrett booster

Boost Button Review

Ok so I don't post a lot but I've been here a while. Sometimes we get products for our TD rides that just don't cut it as well as we were told they would. However, there are also times when we get something and it works beyond all expectations. The only time it gets even better is when the vendor does what they promise and then continues to support their product after the sale without excuses.

In my case, I have a modded turbo minivan and a heavily modded 8V Spirit R/T. Both have had several cals, revisions, etc. About 6 months ago I started working with Rob at Boost Button and from the start I was impressed by the ordering process and the ridiculously low pricing.

The first chip for the mini was close but kept cutting out at 14.7 psi of boost. So upon contacting Rob, he immediately sent out a replacement at zero cost. There was no haggling about shipping charges or anything at all. In fact, this was 3 months after I got the first chip. Yes like many of you my projects go on hiatus. So without question or issue, Rob got me another chip in a week and I can tell you my mini has never run this clean, this solid, or this fast.

My Spirit is heavily modded all the way down to the custom header. Again, several months after I ordered the chip I finally got around to installing it. The first chip for the Spirit also hit fuel cut at 14.7 and was sluggish on take off. So I called Rob and again within a week or so, I got a replacement. The second chip also had some issues so I contacted Rob again. He explained that he had a few bad burns on chips and that he would replace the second chip as well. Seems fair right? Well considering he admitted it was possibly his error, he didn't haggle me over shipping or anything, and he took time to help setup my data logger, I would say this was far above some vendors customer service. All of us have experienced mishaps with products. And while I believe most vendors try to make things right, very few go out of their way to resolve an issue in the best interest of their customers.

I want to thank Rob for an outstanding product, excellent customer service, and for being a role model for others. This is a relatively small community we are part of. Heck there are 100 mustang vendors for every 1 TD vendor, so helping one another and supporting our vendors is of utmost importance. When vendor like Boost Button shows customers this level of support, we owe it to them and ourselves to support their business.

Here's my positive vote for Rob and Boost Button!

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: Boost Button Review

well spoken! I will second that!

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

Re: Boost Button Review

Dont push the red button.You hear me?