Thread: Pics needed of Masi T2 vac harness

boostaholic

Pics needed of Masi T2 vac harness

Due to eng change in my Laser it failed the the standard smog check. So off to the cali smog referee I go with an emission sticker from a 88 T2 masi. Failed, didn't like all the tees into 1 main vac hose I pieced togather ( moused ) trying to dupicate to Masi sticker. He wants to see a multi port metal vac fitting in the mani with multiple vac hoses to all solinoid etc. Soooo I couldn't remember how chrysler did it and how the PCV hoses ( due to the DC V/C on my car ) were set up. I mentioned to him ( a really nice guy who was trying to help altough he didn't have too ) that I will try to get ACTUAL pics of a bone stock vac harness. Beside the pic all I need is that Damn plastic fitting that has the 4 hoses into one ( thanks for refreshing my memory Alan ). Any help would be greatly appriciated.

turbo addict

Re: Pics needed of Masi T2 vac harness

Garrett booster

Re: Pics needed of Masi T2 vac harness

If you can't do a vacuum block because of California's strict emission laws, here is an illustration of how the vacuum lines should appear:

To recreate the factory harness, it appears that you shouldn't have more than two tees and one vacuum splitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the Mopar 4 hoses to one thing has been discontinued for some time. The only thing available now is the three hose to one thing. It is still available from the dealer part number 4504024 for $16.50. There are some on eBay too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200936445155

I don't know how strict California emission laws are but that aforementioned three to one splitter is factory era correct, it looks stock under any engine bay.