Ok, I'm still a bit wet behind the ears with datalogging but i think I got it set up enough to get some test logs.
When reviewing some logs i took yesterday and today, i found some points where the sensor readings were way out in left field.
The knock voltage pegged to 5, my log showed tach at 8000rpms, and speed at 200mph at some points. When the knock voltage was that high, it retarded timing to the max 31deg. This was all at around 20-22psi boost.

I've attached a zip with both the cal files as well as some logs. I was trying to get the staging limiter working and I tested it but must be missing something still. The engine rpm went right past my set point value without any limiting.

But what concerns me was i was doing some pulls to get logs in order to look for any knock or timing retards under boost. Those sensors appeared to be failing and reading at there limit. I'm wondering if I have a grounding issue. A bad ground could screw up those sensor values i would think. I've got a theory I need to test.

I know Warren and JonnyB helped teach me the ropes with flashing, now I could use an experienced eye again for this logging.

on the log 7-5-13_0722 at around marker#56 you'll see that craziness. and the log dated 7-4-13 shows it also.

Slug Datalog and Cal.zip

Thanks for any feedback!
I think I've got everything in there you'd need to look at my cal, and the logs. If I missed something, please let me know.