Thread: 9 shelbys and turbododges for sale now and later

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

9 shelbys and turbododges for sale now and later

Date: 29th June 2013
    Username: glhs727
    Full Name: Cindy Lindsay
    City, State, Zip: Sprng, TX 77373
    Selling or Wanted Price: see below

if any of these sounds like a car you might like, we can discuss price as is, or price finished, and the new owner can have some say so on how they want it finished. call me at the shop 281-288-4411 or email sales@fwdperformance.com for pictures etc... Description: I have 9 cars I want to sell.
    (1) The first is my 92 iroc r/t. Fully redone, paint etc... highly modified, but reliable. Could be a daily driver or a weekend warrior. This is currently listed in the FS section for $11,500 OBO SOLD

(2) 1986 glhs #427, totally disassembled, no rust TEXAS car, will supply most of the parts to put it back together, come with a truck or trailer $2000

(3) 1989 Dakota, needs a restoration, complete, no rust texas truck missing lightbar and rear step pads and dash plaque $2000 OBO SOLD

(4) 1989 CSX runs, drives needs paint $3000, but I plan to do the paint/body decals etc... soon, so once done I will be looking about $5K OBO SOLD

(5) 1988 lancer Shelby. Excellent condition southern car, (8.5/10 easy) needs a piston, I plan to go through the motor, once I do I will be asking $5K

(6) 1988 CSX-T converted to a t-3 motor, venolia forged pistons, arp, new turbo, rebuilt a568 trans, 89 CSX interior pieces, decent paint, runs/drives needs some finishing touches etc... $4800 as it sits, or $6500 once I finish it.

(7) 03 srt-4, good condition, car has 100K miles rust free Texas car, recently put in a low mileage (25K) longblock and new stock turbo, car is all stock $7000 OBO

(8) 1987 CSX Has dash plaque, interior is all stock, missing back seat. has bolt in roll cage and has been converted to a auto trans, firewall boxed out for big turbo and side motor mount modified for a 2.4 motor. This will be a rolling chassis (no motor/trans, etc) with a few extra parts like shifter set-up, roll cage, other pieces. Bolt in your 2.4 with a big turbo and run 10"s or put a stock motor and trans back in it and make it a csx again. $1600 OBO

(9) Lambo orange dodge spirit with 8v turbo motor, airbag suspension, mega stereo, suicide rear doors, tweed and suede interior, blinging wheels, pretty much a show car $6000 OBO
    Last edited by glhs727; 09-18-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Re: 9 shelbys and turbododges for sale now and later

wish any of these cars where local

Hybrid booster

What color is the SRT4??

Quote Originally Posted by 85glht View Post
    What color is the SRT4??
    solar yellow
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

is that my old CSXT? if it isn't, what ended up happening to it? It was the one with the built 2.5 motor that you had rebuilt
    Last edited by JuXsA; 06-30-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuXsA View Post
    is that my old CSXT? if it isn't, what ended up happening to it? It was the one with the built 2.5 motor that you had rebuilt
    No, this is Neil Emiro's old car. Your car was rebuilt, and sold to a local guy named Nick, and he Loves it, and drives it daily

Hybrid booster

Why are you selling all of these cars? Financial troubles? (hope not) good luck selling them all, I would love to have the glhs omni!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubmbass View Post
    Why are you selling all of these cars? Financial troubles? (hope not) good luck selling them all, I would love to have the glhs omni!
    I have 19 cars, and I think James is getting a little mad about it. Plus I want to buy a piece of property to eventually build another house in the future. So, if it frees up some space, some cash, and gets my husband off my back about owning more cars than I will ever need then its a good thing!
    Last edited by glhs727; 07-12-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Garrett booster

e-mail sent

Quote Originally Posted by glhs727 View Post
    No, this is Neil Emiro's old car. Your car was rebuilt, and sold to a local guy named Nick, and he Loves it, and drives it daily
    I'm glad to hear that it went to someone who is enjoying it. If he ever decides to sell it have him send me a message

OK, One down, 8 to go! The 1992 Daytona iroc r/t was sold and will be going to a new home in NJ.

turbo addict

I seached google for orange spirit. this must be it. unless there are two Spirits with rear suicide door.s

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-e5pxw_jAH...irit_front.jpg

1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

yes, that's it! but now it has a 8v turbo motor not a t-3...

Hybrid booster

OK, One down, 8 to go! The 1992 Daytona iroc r/t was sold and will be going to a new home in NJ.
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by raccoon View Post
    I seached google for orange spirit. this must be it. unless there are two Spirits with rear suicide door.s

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-e5pxw_jAH...irit_front.jpg

That poor car.....

Update!!! #1 1992 iroc r/t sold!! #3 89 Dakota SOLD!! #4 1989 CSX-VNT SOLD!!!!

Mitsu booster

Description: I have 9 cars I want to sell.
    (1) The first is my 92 iroc r/t. Fully redone, paint etc... highly modified, but reliable. Could be a daily driver or a weekend warrior. This is currently listed in the FS section for $11,500 OBO SOLD

(2) 1986 glhs #427, totally disassembled, no rust TEXAS car, will supply most of the parts to put it back together, come with a truck or trailer $2000

(3) 1989 Dakota, needs a restoration, complete, no rust texas truck missing lightbar and rear step pads and dash plaque $2000 OBO SOLD

(4) 1989 CSX runs, drives needs paint $3000, but I plan to do the paint/body decals etc... soon, so once done I will be looking about $5K OBO SOLD

(5) 1988 lancer Shelby. Excellent condition southern car, (8.5/10 easy) needs a piston, I plan to go through the motor, once I do I will be asking $5K

(6) 1988 CSX-T converted to a t-3 motor, venolia forged pistons, arp, new turbo, rebuilt a568 trans, 89 CSX interior pieces, decent paint, runs/drives needs some finishing touches etc... $4800 as it sits, or $6500 once I finish it.

(7) 03 srt-4, good condition, car has 100K miles rust free Texas car, recently put in a low mileage (25K) longblock and new stock turbo, car is all stock $7000 OBO

(8) 1987 CSX Has dash plaque, interior is all stock, missing back seat. has bolt in roll cage and has been converted to a auto trans, firewall boxed out for big turbo and side motor mount modified for a 2.4 motor. This will be a rolling chassis (no motor/trans, etc) with a few extra parts like shifter set-up, roll cage, other pieces. Bolt in your 2.4 with a big turbo and run 10"s or put a stock motor and trans back in it and make it a csx again. $1600 OBO

(9) Lambo orange dodge spirit with 8v turbo motor, airbag suspension, mega stereo, suicide rear doors, tweed and suede interior, blinging wheels, pretty much a show car $6000 OBO
    Will you part out any cars or sell them as complete as you have them.

maybe, send me a pm with what you are looking for....

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

the lancer is how much now?

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    the lancer is how much now?
    I'm going to put in a fresh motor first. It will be done mid October

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast