Thread: 1985 Shelby Charger blue/silver

Garrett booster

1985 Shelby Charger blue/silver

Date: 28th June 2013
    Username: BOOSTIFIED
    Full Name:Lee Latts
    City, State, Zip: Toronto On, Canada
    Selling or Wanted Price: 2000.00 obo or partial trade for a fully ported big valve G head

Description: 1985 Shelby Charger, rare blue/silver combo, well taken care of. previous owner was a body man/painter and owned the car since 1992. I bought the car to to be a weekend fun toy but the engine blew.. so as it sits. no engine.. you can have the blown engine with it.. or as is.. interior is in great shape.. body is in GOOD shape.. some bubbling around the hatch spoiler.. has the MP auto cross lowering 1 inch springs.. 5 spd cable shifter conversion, 555 tranny rebuilt by Dean stillie boost gauge and a/f gauge and full 2.5 mandrel bent exhaust. everything else is 100% stock, need the space.. am open to real offers.

I can keep the tranny for another car to reflect the price.. also.. I will entertain a fully ported big valve G head as partial trade..

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

Garrett booster

Re: 1985 Shelby Charger blue/silver

Damn, no one wants a clean charger? Turbo 2 it, 3 it, hell turbo 854358024 it!! It's a good base to start with.. I am semi negotiable for the right parts for my GLH-T super 60 restore/rebuild.

Looks great to me. Is it not a TII or did you just put a 2 piece intake on it? Good luck with the sale!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Looks like an awesome ride for someone to pickup. I'm partial to L-bodies, especially that color combo since my bro and I don't have that kind yet. Too bad you're far away and we don't have the extra space yet best of luck with it, someone's gonna enjoy that!

Garrett booster

Someone needs to make me an offer and take this thing before I end up parting it out,, I have to move it.. sooner then later.. I mean I can even work with a deposit with someone who is serious.. it's a clean car.. someone take advantage of this PLEASE!!

Hybrid booster

Man, I'd love to get it, but don't have any money right now, even have a motor sitting in storage ready to go in it.

Garrett booster

Bump

Mitsu booster

I need a tempory home for a built 2.5/555 combo.
    I have a place for the car in Brantford, ON.

I'm wondering about the fuel system (stock pump and tank?
    Also about it's current status, has it been imported?
    It would need a safety to sell, aside from the missing drive train anything that wouldn't pass?

Lastly is it running 87' Glhs electronics?

Thanks...