Date: 26th June 2013
Username: glhs727
What is your name(full first & full last)? : Cindy Lindsay
What is your Email and paypal address: sales@fwdperformance.com
What is your City? : spring
What is your State? : tx
What is your Zip code? : 77373
I can also take visa, mastercard and discover as payment in addition to paypal. Prices do not include shipping. package deals are encouraged
big turbo install kit. Includes everything you need except the turbo. Includes downpipe set up for 4 bolt turbo outlet (not shown, it's still in the car), treadstone stainless cast manifold (less than 100 miles), tial 38mm WGA, and turbo lines. $600 OBO
all you need to do is add your turbo! (or we can sell you a new turbo!)

NEW comp turbo cT-4 5858 journal bearing with 4 bolt outlet. Normal price is $899, sell $750 comes with one year warranty

Stage 2 without toys kit. Good tested PCM, new 3 bar map and new 3 bar tip, used stage 2 injectors and used s2 wga $600 OBO

Turbonetics 50 trim turbo with ford style housing with 54mm turbine wheel. Very good condition, came off my r/t when I upgraded to a holset. $450 OBO

2004 PT cruiser stage 1 pcm for ATx $275 OBO

2004 stage 1 pcm $250 OBO

Godspeed big FMIC $200

Ported head. NEW head casting, fully ported by one of the best porters in the country, +1mm valves, valve job, crower titanium retainers and spring, surfaced and ready to go. New castings alone are over $500, add in parts and work you are looking at $2K head easily. asking $1500 OBO