Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Housekeeping

Hybrid booster

Re: Housekeeping

Thank you sir, there's a real good chance that is it. It looks close to lined up, but not quite there.

Unfortunately it's not a concern anymore since I wont be driving the car anymore for quite a while. I got spanked by a Honda Accord on my way home...so it's never leaving the garage again....

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 89FerrariShelby View Post
    Thank you sir, there's a real good chance that is it. It looks close to lined up, but not quite there.

Unfortunately it's not a concern anymore since I wont be driving the car anymore for quite a while. I got spanked by a Honda Accord on my way home...so it's never leaving the garage again....
    Just need to upgrade it then. I had my van at the track on friday and beat an accord with a fart can. After that if I started the van he hopped in his car and hid in the pits lol.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

Hybrid booster

Hahaha, nice. This one is as upgraded as its ever going to get, I have enough headaches with what I have, no need for more power. I've beaten a corvette around a windy road before, it's got plenty. I am just so out of practice that I managed to lose.

Though to be fair (and make excuses) I wasn't planning to race when the light turned green, and waited til he was about 6 cars ahead before I decided to try and reel him in. Then I managed to miss just about every single shift, and the car was falling flat on its face at the top of every gear for some reason....still caught up to him about mid 4th gear, but ran out of real estate. I was just sad that theres some kid in an accord that thinks his car is actually faster than mine...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123