Thread: Exhaust, powder coated brakes, Daytona 11" brakes and hubs, 2 gauge pillar pod L body

Exhaust, powder coated brakes, Daytona 11" brakes and hubs, 2 gauge pillar pod L body

Date: 01st June 2013
    Username: minigts
    Full Name: Jon Trotter
    City, State, Zip: Memphis, TN 38049
    Price: See Below. All prices are somewhat negotiable, within my reason. If you need additional pictures please ask. Not looking to trade on anything either, please don't ask. Payment will need to be made before anything ships. I don't care if you have bad feedback, please buy. You're paying in advance and I don't cheat people, so you won't hurt my feelings.

SMEC $50 + shipping

The part number is in one of the pictures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SMEC-SBEC (2).jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	196.2 KB 
ID:	45332 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SMEC-SBEC.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	45333

1 Piece intake with rail and 5 injectors with as many o-rings I can find $40 + shipping

The intake was running on my car a while back, no need for it anymore. I don't know how the rail is, i.e., whether this one is good or if the injectors are good.

Name:	1piece-rail-injectors.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	247.5 KB 
ID:	45316

Shelby seats $50 for both + shipping SOLD

There are two. This is the better one of the two, the driver's side is worn as usual. I don't want the seats and don't need them, so please take them. The other is boxed up, which is why it's not in the picture. Got a picture of the driver's side, not as bad as I remembered. There is one break in the vinyl, but overall it's in decent shape. These will be boxed up in the box that the Corbeau seats came in and will be wrapped as best I can with some plastic and one of the original plastic covers for the seat. There will be no additional padding added to the box. Box is 36" x 22" x 24", checking on weight.

Name:	pass-seat.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	221.1 KB 
ID:	45329 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0004.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	45419 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0003.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	262.7 KB 
ID:	45420

Wastegate actuators (large) $25 for the TI, $40 for the TII + $5 shipping

One is for a TI the other for TII. I'm sure you could take the TI and affix it to a TII bracket.

Name:	wg-act.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	336.9 KB 
ID:	45335

11" Daytona Brake rotors $25 + shipping

Pulled these off my car when I went to 5x.4 1/2". The rotors are fairly new as I had to buy new ones when I upgraded to the Daytona brakes. I have the brakes as well, but haven't upgraded mine to the new ones I got. If you're looking to do a conversion, this is one item you'll need.

Name:	11-brakes2 (1).jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	45317 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11-brakes2 (2).jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	216.2 KB 
ID:	45318

91 and up 5x100 hubs $50 for the pair + shipping

These came off my car as well when I upgraded. These were brand new when purchased, have about 2 years of riding on them. They spin fine, no movement (I'll doublecheck both of them). These are the 4 bolt-in style for the 91 and up cars. This makes working on the car VERY easy, much easier than the L body or earlier style, in my opinion.

Name:	daytona-hubs.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	45319

TII Upper Two-piece (only the upper) $100 + shipping

This is an unmolested upper for the two piece intake. It has not been ported and is in great condition for the paint.

Name:	intake (1).jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	278.4 KB 
ID:	45323 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	intake (2).jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	212.3 KB 
ID:	45324

TII Exhaust Manifold 2 $30 + shipping

Stock TII manifold, not much to say about it. Pretty sure it's stock and never been ported, but I can check if you're interested. This one has a coating of some sort on it, but I cannot confirm if it's painted or else. Not going TII turbos anymore, so no need for it.

Name:	exhaust2.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	45321

Aftermarket Exhaust Tip $10 + shipping

I believe a 2 1/4" inlet, not sure the outlet because they are oval style. I'll get a picture of the end. Never installed.

Name:	exhaust-tip.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	305.8 KB 
ID:	45322

Powdercoated Rear brakes $200 + shipping

This is a bolt on item for any car with rear drums. Was going to go this route, but changed bolt patterns. Got the brakes powdercoated blue and the rest of the hardware silver. Money not well spent since I won't be using them.

Name:	powdercoated-rears.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	251.3 KB 
ID:	45330

2 gauge L-body pillar pods $150 + shipping

This is a custom piece I made a while back. Not going this route either (gotta start planning my routes), so selling it. I was going to send this in so I could get some made for the community, but I couldn't find anyone who wouldn't destroy the mold in the process and confirm they would be able to make a solid piece, not just an overlay style. This is one of a kind. No cracks in the work and I have HOURS in this thing, hence the price. Put it in the car and drove with it for a while and it held up fine. The paint got scratched off where the metal trim sits on it, but that is covered and easily repainted if needed. I used a common color that can be bought in stores anywhere. There is SOME simulated texture on it, but not exactly like stock. It looks good in the car though, I'll dig up a picture of it from the forum.

Name:	lbody-pillar (4).jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	45328 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lbody-pillar (3).jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	45327 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lbody-pillar (2).jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	45326 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lbody-pillar (1).jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	45325

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...l=1#post819830

Here is the post I have where I was finishing this thing. There are some pictures floating around where I have it in the car, but I don't know where they are, maybe in my gallery?
    Last edited by minigts; 06-07-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Updated SMEC listing.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: Exhaust, powder coated brakes, Daytona 11" brakes and hubs, 2 gauge pillar pod L

Jon, that's a SMEC for sure. The SBECs only have the 60 way connector on them.

Re: Exhaust, powder coated brakes, Daytona 11" brakes and hubs, 2 gauge pillar pod L

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    Jon, that's a SMEC for sure. The SBECs only have the 60 way connector on them.
    Excellent! Thanks for the info Cordes!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Got interests in the intake and a set of seats. Any other items wanted? The rear drums, struts and one of the exhaust manifolds is going to the dump tomorrow, still have the other items for sale.

Drums are gone, uncoated TII exhaust manifold and struts are gone. All items still available. Working on deals on a set of seats and the upper for the 2 piece intake.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Maybe a deal with the wheel bearings too?
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

How about you take these rotors as well? They are in very good shape. We'll just swap parts back.

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    How about you take these rotors as well? They are in very good shape. We'll just swap parts back.
    Grrr, lol.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanmanČ View Post
    Grrr, lol.
    hahaha, well these ARE the right bolt pattern this time, *wink* *wink* Just giving you a hard time. I will work on shipping and a total tonight, finally.

I have some newish 5x114.3 hubs,

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanmanČ View Post
    I have some newish 5x114.3 hubs,
    hahaha, well played.....

Boxing and weighing seats today. Will be replying to PMs for shipping totals for intake, bearings and seats.

Hybrid booster

PM sent

Thanks for the PM, I replied requesting some info.

Items updated have been sold, some still pending so they are still available, but priority goes to the first in line. Everything else not listed Sold is still available.