Thread: 87 Sundance/shadow Parts For Sale

Garrett booster

87 Sundance/shadow Parts For Sale

I have parted out my 87 Sundance. I have many parts available and this would be a lenghthy list. Therefore I will list some of the major parts with prices. PM me if you need something and I will let you know. I am keeping my Forward motion motor. I may consider selling my auto tranny for the right price. I had a racing shop build this tranny to handle 350hp. Total cost of rebulid was $850.00 and it has very little miles on it. Possibly 100 miles. Willing to take offers on this 3 speed auto trans.

Steering wheel column with delay wipers and tilt. Light blue in color, functional ignition key. $75.00 or best offer.

Dash Pad in excellant shape no cracks. some fading from sun but only noticable when it is out of the car. Light blue in color $75.00

Various in dash gauges,parts and so on that was removed from inside of car firewall. Let me know what you need and I will check for part take a picture of it and send it to you.

Head liner/light blue. Excellant condition. $50.00

Rear hatch dark blue with functional rear defrost, no rust, paint finish in good condition. $100.00

Rear lid spoiler, black, $75.00

Radiator $50.00 no leaks fins in great shape

Have many other items as mentioned please PM me if intersted and I will respond to all questions. Thanks for looking and I will add more to this post as I think of more items.

Will consider trade of an item for 87 Shelby CSX rim in good condition. I need one for a spare. Thanks

You can also email me at mikesbuick@yahoo.com

Garrett booster

Wink Re: 87 Sundance/shadow Parts For Sale

http://minimopar.net/images/vac-t1-87.jpg I would like to buy all of your orifices out of your vacuum system;
    One from just before the wastegate actuator
    One from the vapor canister system
    One from the vacuum from the vacuum guage that runs inside to feed your boost guage if you have one

Look for the word orifice in your vacuum diagram. Need help locating them just let me know
    Dennis