Thread: New OBX with replaced hardware and A520 transmission for sale.

Garrett booster

SOLD:New OBX with replaced hardware and A520 transmission for sale.

Date: 01st May 2013 SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
    Username: Username SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip: Orange, CA 92869 SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
    Price: $575 O.B.O. prefer not to ship, but if necessary, price does not include shipping or packaging. SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
    SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Description: I have an OBX limited slip differential that I bought for my Csx-t, but ended up selling the car before putting it in. I've held onto it possibly wanting another TD, but have decided it's time to get rid of it. It comes with new carrier bearings I have already had pressed on as well as new output shaft seals and 2 new input shaft seals. As well as the hardware that was removed and replaced by turbosunleashed. Also included is an A520 trans from a shadow with a 350:1 final drive I pulled from a car in the yard to use while I swapped the one from my car. I haven't cracked the case, but went through the gears in the yard and made sure it drove the wheels in each gear. I was going to use the trans that was in my car with the OBX and run this one while I installed the unit, but if you want to use this one I'd open it up and make sure everything is in good condition first. I paid $510 for the OBX and hardware service and $140 for the transmission plus the cost of bearings and seals puts me a little under $700 into these parts. I can meet pretty much anywhere in orange county ca or even come to the TD meeting at applebees this thursday if anyone wants to check it out. Thanks.-Jarrod

I don't know why my pics never show up when I use the Image thing, but here's the links
    https://plus.google.com/photos/10785...698?banner=pwa
    https://plus.google.com/photos/10785...122?banner=pwa
    https://plus.google.com/photos/10785...322?banner=pwa
    https://plus.google.com/photos/10785...802?banner=pwa

Also, I still have some parts left over from my last clearing out sale, here's the link if you're interested in anything
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?64995-Getting-out-of-turbo-dodges.-Clearance-sale.&highlight=
    Last edited by Username; 06-07-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Re: New OBX with replaced hardware and A520 transmission for sale.

Great ratio IMO, it will def. push the mpg way above a 3.85 ratio trans...with some tuning and 3.5o trans my Shadow went from 22mpg to 30+.....SO you will get payback in just fuel not to mention it has OBX! GLWS

Garrett booster

No one lookin to step up the handling and acceleration of their TD? I never got to use this on track with my Csx-T, but with all the wheel spin out of the corners it would have made a huge difference. Anyways, goin on ebay soon if no one here is interested. On the off chance anyone local has 350 chevy parts or World Class t-5 for a sbc or a t-56, or an even more oof an off chance a clutch style lsd diff for a datsun z car, I'm open to a trade.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

If you were closer and I had money, I'd buy that for my van as I have the shifter/cables.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

I'm interested.
    I'd want to see the parts.
    Maybe next Thursday at Applebees?
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Garrett booster

I could make that happen. I might not make it to the beginning of the meeting, but I'd be there before it ends. It's roughly from 7-9pm if I remember right? By next do you mean july? Or this thursday the 6th of june?

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

This Thursday the 6th and the meetings usually go on until later, dinner after dark so after 8 now and then guys stand around until midnight . . .

I'll PM you.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia