Has anyone ran into major rust issues when installing these rear trailing arm bushings? My 88 csxt has some pretty ugly bolts going up into the car and i'm concerned about what is on the other side (up into the car). It looks like I will definetly have to remove these bolts to get the arms to drop to insert Johnny's polybushings.
http://www.polybushings.com/pages/axlekinst.html

The three bolts holding the main bracket up are my concern. Does anyone know what's on the other side? Captured nuts? Nuts welded to frame? And if so can they be reached if they need replacment?

I just wanted to know what I was getting into before I start tearing things apart. I thought about cutting the bolt out that goes through the bushing and dropping the arm down to install the new bushings. Of course this would require me to put the new bolt in backwards (facing outwards towards the side of the car) But Johnny's instructions say not to do this. Any reason why that would make a difference?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Here is the step in question
"Step Eleven, install and tighten NEW grade 8 bolts,
washers, and lockingcrimp nuts supplied with kit.
(new bolt not shown here)
Look at photo in step 4.
You need to install this bolt correctly.
It is installed with the threads going toward
the inside of the car!"