So most of us 3.0 guys know of Rick Lozier's 12-sec Daytona. Most also know that Reaper1 bought it back in '06 with intentions of fixing it's issues and continuing the build. Fast forward to the present, after much debate he has decided that he does not have the time to do so properly, and offered me the chance to buy it at a good deal (most likely at a loss to himself), which I did asap. The opportunity came at a good time both literally and financially. I was able to come up with the money in time to be able to pick the car up during our family vacation this week, a vacation that would be spent 30 mins from where the car was stored.

So I will be taking over the task of reviving this car and continuing it's tuning. Since it is such a nostalgic piece to the 3.0 Chrysler world (the car is referenced in many places, such as Allpar), I will be keeping it as a nitrous car, and will keep it looking much the same a it is/was, while adding my own touch to it and updating some of the equipment.

I would like to thank Chris (Reaper1) for keeping track of all the records/receipts that Rick had for it, and for being very easy to deal with, especially considering the deal he gave me

So, here are some pics of the beginning of my chapter in the saga of this car. BTW it has just over 61k original miles on it, and is completely straight and rust free. Work on it will start in a week or so, after vacation is over and I haul it back home

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000310.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	534.5 KB 
ID:	44599Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000306.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	540.1 KB 
ID:	44600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000307.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	554.9 KB 
ID:	44601Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000308.jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	507.7 KB 
ID:	44602