Thread: '86 Turbo Z for sale, for what?

Mitsu booster

'86 Turbo Z for sale, for what?

OK, look at the unit on my profile pic. This thing is in my backyard, has been for a few years. Owned it since the early 90's. I have no garage nor time nor money to put effort into it. If no one wants it sometime soon I'll simply begin to tear it down for scrap. Its a Turbo Z, CS(Competition Series, not Carroll Shelby as some would think), auto trans, digital dash, elec windows and driver's seat, power mirrors, etc. Probably none of which actually work anymore.
    You want parts? They're all cracked, rusted, corroded, dilapidated and generally in a condition of BLUH!! Anyone let me know because my toolbox and sawsall are awaiting a summer project. The tires are sinking into my backyard. The turbo is decent $, the cly head is decent alum $, plus the steel and wheels for scrap $. Anybody want it? Otherwise, its sawsall time!! How did I get 'Mitsu Booster' on my profile? I'm not an automotive forum miester by any means, so who knows? All I know is that this car, by the end of this summer will be gone from my backyard in one way or another. I'm an FAA licensed aviation mechanic. I know how to take things apart and I have the tools to do so. I also have sledgehammers, axes, pick-axes and eye protection. Such can be particularly useful to launch a strut spring into the neighbor's yard, and hopefully not thru a window. Any takers??
    Last edited by 86DaytonaDude; 03-30-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

Re: '86 Turbo Z for sale, for what?

Mitsu booster is a generic title assigned to all new members. I'm sure there is someone in your area that would be interested in picking this up, there are many members in that area.
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

2.5 TIII stroker, 568 w/ OBX and 3.77 FD