Thread: t3, misc, nitro rc

Garrett booster

t3, misc, nitro rc

Date: 25th March 2013
    Username: bahelion89
    Full Name:Brandon Helmeid
    City, State, Zip: Scottsdale, AZ 85260
    Description:
    the names Brandon i live in scottsdale, AZ 85260 i have a few things laying around that need to find a new home. i also have stuff thats still on my car if your interested..it will take time to get off.
    -(still on car)t3 cam gears. the front one is a little "bent" and they dont have the guides. heres a vid to show what im talking about. there on my car and i have driven it that way for 6000 miles with no problem. 50+shipping

-(still on car)stock t3 intake and exhaust manifolds. intake is red but slight chipping. will not come with rail or injectors. $150+shipping

-(still on car)t3 intercooler. 50+shipping (not sure yet may come with stock piping for additional..i have to run my new piping first)

-walboro 225 fuel pump bought it off a neon guy. have never installed yet would like 75+shipping

-gm 3-bar map 65+shipping bought off a local in maryland when i lived there dont have the other mods to run it right now

first up: infinity tape player 30+shipping (no cd)

second: 50 watt amp 30+ shipping (out of my dads jeep)

third: melling m118 oil pump 25+shipping ( nothing wrong with it)

fourth: traxxas nitro sport swapped with a 2.5r engine and tuned pipe. the swap alone cost 200. just grew out of these. had it since it was brand new with come with the factory motor and electric start 200+shipping

Re: t3, misc, nitro rc

Dang that Traxxas is tempting, very nice deal especially with the engine upgrade I bet that thing rips.

Garrett booster

new motor isnt even fully broke in..i got my r/t about the same time as the swap and lost interest in the rc

Hybrid booster

still have pump 4 sale?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

oil that is