i bought the car not running because i was told how fast these cars can be but i expected this process to go faster. when i first got it i diagnosed it had no fuel and no spark.. relatively easy, i replaced the hall effect switch and power module simple enough and got me a good spark then no power at the fuel pump so i ran a hardline to it and toggle switch then i found another problem that has me stuck two injectors are not firing simple enough i thought so located the problem cyl 1 and 2 are run off the same ground so find the short and fix it. but there is only .3 resistance and when i connect a computer to it it wont read i assume because poor connection somewhere.
dose anyone know anything that could help me out in this situation maby something that could cause the computer not to read and the asd relay for the fuel pump is in the computer on my car so my thought is the new power module might be junk. but any information will be much appreciated, thank you
87 and under have the asd relay in the pcm and 88 after are a separate plastic relay