Hi all, im new here and hoping to get some help with a project I'm working on, I'm restoring a 68 Dodge d100 with a 400 big block that im going to rebuild, I want to put a turbo setup on it (obviously) im trying to do this for as cheap as I can. I'm not looking to build anything to radical and as inexpensive as I can without cutting corners or anything, im looking to keep this thing under 6000 rpm I want a low rpm torque monster. Now I know buying used turbos can be scary but I feel that I have enough knowledge of turbos to hopefully pick some good ones. So my first thought was to use a couple turbos from some eclipses/talons but wasnt really sure if these were enough for this big of a motor, than I thought about maybe one from a cummins? Really want to go the twin turbo route, but im sure doing a single would be cheaper, so I'm looking for any good advice on these thoughts of mine but open to others. Ultimate goal is 500+ torque with out going crazy putting money in the engines itself, I plan on using upgraded rings and bearings arp bolts things like that, I know these 400 big blocks are pretty strong so I don't think my 500 Mark is to crazy! Thanks for looking can't wait for responses back