Thread: Rare, found an '83 Dodge Rampage at the junkyard

Mitsu booster

Rare, found an '83 Dodge Rampage at the junkyard

Just thought I'd pass this along, sad to see this car get crushed. It was just placed at the newark,ca picknpull on Feb25 according to Row52.com
    It's rough but all the body is there, most interior... someone may want to scope it out and grab parts before it is crushed.
    more info and vin: http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/1B7EZ64C3DD257445

Hybrid booster

Re: Rare, found an '83 Dodge Rampage at the junkyard

hey a local! ill probably swing by tomorrow
    1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

turbo addict

Knowing Pick-N-Pull it's already crushed! Those a-holes don't give a rip about how rare a car is and how much money they can make off of parts. They just crushed a Maserati TC that was in a yard up here that I even TOLD them I was coming back to get MORE parts off of. I had pulled a decent amount already, but there was more to get. Not 2 days go by and it's sitting at the top of the crushed heap, flatter than a pancake. Needless to say I was/am pissed!

turbo addict
    That looks like a DC HOODSCOOP!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

It's not a DC hoodscoop. The Rampage 2.2 and Charger 2.2 appearance package had the hood scoop and faux fender vents. You can see where dirt collected on this rampage on the fender behind the faux vent.
    “If the people of the nation understood our banking and monetary system, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” -Henry Ford

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor Turbo Joe's Avatar

yep thats an original hood with fender vents not a DC part. Originally a large 2.2 decal was placed ontop of the scoop too.
    Turbo Joe
    ----------------------- 87 CSX #175 TIII powered, MegaSquirt3 Pro Ultimate, GTX3076R, Turbo Joe header, Lengel intake, Menegon ported head, the list goes on

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper1 View Post
    I even TOLD them I was coming back to get MORE parts off of. I had pulled a decent amount already, but there was more to get. Not 2 days go by and it's sitting at the top of the crushed heap, flatter than a pancake. Needless to say I was/am pissed!
    never ever show intrest in anything while at the junkyard unless youve got it pulled and are ready to leave. the yard tards i believe are bitter angry underpaid people for the most part with no joys other then smashing things you want.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by raccoon View Post
    never ever show intrest in anything while at the junkyard unless youve got it pulled and are ready to leave. the yard tards i believe are bitter angry underpaid people for the most part with no joys other then smashing things you want.
    You may be right. It just makes me want to smash their faces!