Thread: Minivan 5 speed parts.

turbo addict

Minivan 5 speed parts.

Thanks for the replies, I have found everything. Now to Row some gears.
    Last edited by shackwrrr; 02-19-2013 at 11:43 PM.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

turbo addict

Re: Minivan 5 speed parts.

AFAIK you can use the clutch pedal/pedal shaft from any car to add the third pedal. Easier than replacing the whole pedal box also. Same with the clutch cable bracket, the cable is 24 bucks from rock. Not sure what to tell you about the shifter mount and console, but not having the center console wouldn't stop you from doing the swap necessarily.

turbo addict

Unfortunately I have a pedal but not the pivot pin or the brake pedal. I didn't think that the cable bracket was the same. On my shadow there is 3 bolts in a triangle, on the van it just uses 2 bolts side by side.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

turbo addict

I thought the brackets were the same for the clutch cable. When we swapped an 89 sundance over, I'm pretty sure the bracket was two bolts, one on top of the other, just as my 89 van is. Maybe something changed in 90?

turbo addict
    Guess that was my sport that was 3 bolt but I looked at pictures and the van one is longer than the shadow one. Its also bent around the strut tower.

turbo addict
    If anyone has a complete swap minus transmission and clutch I would be interested in that too. Once my tax return comes back I'm going to make this happen.

Hybrid booster

I have a 555 setup from a 89 Van if your interested. I'll pull all the parts out of the tote and get some pictures for you.

turbo addict
    I would be interested in everything but the shifter and cables. I can use the pedal and associated hardware. Do you have a floor plate? I would live some pics.

Hybrid booster

Here is a quick picture, if you want some more detailed pictures pm me. Do you need a flywheel also?

turbo addict
    Thanks for the picture. Looks good.

If you are willing to split it up I would take everything minus the shifter/cables and the axles. If you aren't willing to split it up I would still be interested. Pm me a price of what you want for it with shipping to 43983.

Thanks

Hybrid booster

Shipped today

turbo addict

Thanks