Thread: Looking for a project Rampage condition does not matter

Mitsu booster

Looking for a project Rampage condition does not matter

<strong>Date:</strong> 22nd January 2013<br>
    <strong>Username:</strong> IneeDaRampage<br>
    <strong>Full Name:</strong>Sean Murray<br>
    <strong>Sparta, New Jersey, 07871:</strong>07871<br>
    <strong>Contact:</strong> <a href="mailto:smurray1717@yahoo.com">smurray1717@ya hoo.com</a><br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <em><strong>Hello everyone I am looking for Dodge Rampage like my dad had he passed away when i was younger so i do not recall the year.<br>
    I have tried looking for them but they are hard to come by not all done up already.<br>
    Condition does not matter to me honestly as long as there is a title i dont care if the motor is locked and has been sitting since 85 <br>
    I also dont mind driving and having my friend tow it home Soo if anybody does have a beater one or just one not in great shape please email me with price i would greatly appreciate it <br>
    <br>
    Thanks for reading Sean<br>
    <br>
    </strong><br>
    </em>

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor shmedley's Avatar

Re: Looking for a project Rampage condition does not matter

Quote Originally Posted by IneeDaRampage View Post
    Date: 22nd January 2013
    Username: IneeDaRampage
    Full Name:Sean Murray
    Sparta, New Jersey, 07871

Hello everyone I am looking for Dodge Rampage like my dad had he passed away when i was younger so i do not recall the year.
    I have tried looking for them but they are hard to come by not all done up already.
    Condition does not matter to me honestly as long as there is a title i dont care if the motor is locked and has been sitting since 85
    I also dont mind driving and having my friend tow it home Soo if anybody does have a beater one or just one not in great shape please email me with price i would greatly appreciate it

Thanks for reading Sean

Made it a little easier to read for you
    There is a nice Rampage that was just completely redone in the for sale section
    Nice Rampage-Prospector-in-Houston-Texas There is the link.
    Good luck getting a trucklet. I think one might be in my future after I get some stuff done to what I have
    Thanks Brad S. SDAC National Proud Member SDAC Chicago Proud Member 14 Ram 1500 86 Shelby Charger "Chicago Stock"

Garrett booster
    Here's one not so much of a better tho..

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3431377150.html

Hybrid booster

Holy Crap! You're in Sparta! I live in Sussex! I have an '84 that I'm not really looking to sell, but John Northrup's dad is looking to sell his '84. Unfortunately it's in Virginia.

Mike

Hybrid booster

Yep that's correct, he's looking to part with rampage. If i recall correctly, he wanted around 2,200 for it. I can take pics, but may be a day or 2, due to weather.
    The bad- it had blown the OUTER portion of the head gasket last week, and was promptly parked and checked. No choc milk oil. Still runs and drives, but would need to be trailered to new home.

The good- 1 yr old Weber carb feeding this one, solid auto trans, and floorboards are decent. (most are trashed east coast) New exhaust, side exit.
    This Rampage has been getting around 27-33mpg, 33 being in the summer and fall..

Throw a roller cam/followers on the head after being serviced, new HG, and drive to a paint shop.

Hybrid booster

I spoke with Sean (IneeDaRampage) and he found one for $150. Outside it looks awesome. However, the floors are gone. I think he has what he needs. However, I've been wrong before.

Mike

Hybrid booster

he did very well then! Shoot, you can't find a full set of seals for 150 smackers Well done and best luck

boostaholic