Thread: 87 csx 603

Garrett booster

87 csx 603

Date: 13th December 2012
    Username: 87CSX603
    Full Name: MIKE HARRISON
    City, State, Zip: 764 LEWISBERRY PA
    Selling or Wanted Price: 3,000
    Description: 1987 SHELBY CSX 603 AS THE TITLE STATES.

I am looking to sell my csx as a roller comes with 2 555 trans, common block with crank, factoy wheels polished on slicks and radials, 89 shelby csx interior non reccaro style perfect condition, fresh paint job supper clean around 95k has been garage kept all the time i owned it. got it from the forum a few years ago for 5k was restored and has tons invested. will throw in 7 auto meter carbon fiber gauges if it goes for a good price. also have poly bushings larger from swaybar. .inch exhaust, custom carrier bearing for axle new got in group buy.

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: 87 csx 603

Do you have pictures of the bottom side?

Garrett booster

I have tons of pics, the hole floor has an anti rust. Coating. I have a book from start to finish of the resto. This car is a dime.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

If anyone is serious about it. U can feel free to text me about it. I won't let it get kept outside so I must let her go. 100%rust free

Garrett booster

Make offers on the shell need it gone. Would take less for just the shell no Shelby seats or stock wheels. Text me any interest.

Mitsu booster

Bump for a sweet ride... Hey you want to tow it back to Fall River MA... Minus the extra skin and blood on the front wheel.. Good luck with the sale.. Miss this car.

Car was sold...how do I know..cause I bought it, 1200 miles total.....couldnt be helped got a good deal on it.

Mitsu booster

where did it go? The car was mine for some time..

I went and looked at it...it was a nice project. Congrats!

Mitsu booster

here is a couple videos when I had it.. Enjoy

Garrett booster

Wow, how did I miss this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I went and looked at it...it was a nice project. Congrats!
    Project indeed, they fiddled with EVERYTHING, car now resides near Lapeer, MI...2.5+555 trans is ready to go back in car, heater core box is back in...we fixed a slew of stuff...I wont mention how much I paid for it for fear someone might get nausea for missing on out...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by trannybuster View Post
    Project indeed, they fiddled with EVERYTHING, car now resides near Lapeer, MI...2.5+555 trans is ready to go back in car, heater core box is back in...we fixed a slew of stuff...I wont mention how much I paid for it for fear someone might get nausea for missing on out...lol...
    No regrets passing on it. It was a killer deal when I looked at it and I am sure the deal only got better as time went on. It was just way more work to reassemble/fix everything that had been taken apart or tinkered with for me with everything else I have going on.

I am thrilled to hear its in good hands and will see the road again soon!

Mitsu booster

This car was a huge project I offered 500 for it he wanted 1000. The body was nothing like it was said to be not a straight panel on the car wavy like the atlantic ocean looks good from 20 feet away front ground effect cut up. completely wasted my time. good luck with the car

Lol......I woulnt had sold it for 500.00 either, how did he waste your time? I always get pics before I burn 1 gallon of gas....the waves are from the paint being so thick and when they wheeled it, well it got little wavy, but it sure beats a rust bucket, which it is not, the panels are straight...from the pics I could tell nearly what all was removed....been in the TD crowd for a long time, tell you right now car is worth 1000.00 all day long...but your right, its a big project.

Garrett booster

The car actually was in amazing shape and had sat in the garage ever since he brought it home. She went kaboom shortly after it came home got a rebuild and then the turbo went and its sat ever since then he had plans for an srt swap but just never got around to it. Only thing that really got done was hole where ac was got covered and then the engine bay got primered. He took great car of that car and wish he would have kept it cause she ripped

Garrett booster

What a drive in the snow to come get her. Good luck I miss it already. Srt to the nj guy for low balling me what a waist of my time for him, I was insulted by the lack of turbo dodge comradery. Shoulda had a Honda. And for the guy in ma I didn't forget 5+ years when we left all that blood in ma