Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forward Motion Inc.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Forward Motion Inc.

Has anyone heard from them? I called, and they asked me to email them for info. I then emailed them, and haven't heard back.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I am looking for as many parts out of this as possible

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: Forward Motion Inc.

I sell better plug wires, , camshafts. FWD and TU carry exhausts. You can get throttle body's on here. UD pulley's are hard to find.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

thats what I really wanted. Didn't see a price for the 3.0 wires, and I think I am going to go with either the 87 cam or the diamante cam

turbo addict

Keep hounding them. They're horrible with email.

turbo addict
    I think I still have a 52mm throttle body left from my for sale ad.

boostaholic

I know its frustrating at times but Foward Motion is basically a one man operation and has a lot on his plate, he knows stuff and is worth the wait. He is busy but not busy enough to hire help, tough place to be in.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by fishcleaner View Post
    he knows stuff and is worth the wait.
    What he said. I do wish he were more responsive and also focused on developing innovative new products for the older TMs like when he started. He still has a ton of stuff and can get what you need but also appears to have moved away from the 2.2/2.5L market.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by fishcleaner View Post
    I know its frustrating at times but Foward Motion is basically a one man operation and has a lot on his plate, he knows stuff and is worth the wait. He is busy but not busy enough to hire help, tough place to be in.
    and thats when hes not ignoring the 3.0 crowed

ive heard to many negative things when it comes to FM and 3.0.

I just want the Underdrive, I already have the 52mm TB, getting an upper plenum. Gonna go with diamante cams, grab a K&N cone filter, put some spacers under it and flip the intake. Want an adjustable fuel regulator, but will prob just pick up a different one.

turbo addict

they dont have the pully anymore.. and they dont feel like updating the site

at least thats how its been for the past year and half.

turbo addict

I prefer to get my fuel pumps from them because he has them in stock instead of drop shipping. Otherwise I have never ordered anything there. One man setups can't cover everything AND pay the bills unless they are just a drop shipping company (middleman).

Someone here offered to make some pulleys if dimensions were provided. I would probably buy another pulley if it was Nick Boers style.
    Brent GREAT DEPRESSION RACING 1992 Duster 3.0T The Junkyard - MS II, OEM 10:1 -[I] Old - 11.5@125 22psi $90 [U]Stock[/U] 3.0 Junk Motor - 1 bar MAP [/I] 1994 Spirit 3.0T - 11.5@120 20 psi - Daily :eyebrows: Holset He351 -FT600 - 393whp 457ft/lb @18psi 1994 Spirit 3.0T a670 - He341, stock fuel, BEGI. Wife's into kid's project. 1990 Lebaron Coupe 2.2 TI/II non IC, a413 1990 Spirit 3.0 E.S. 41TE -- 1993 Spirit 3.0 E.S. 41TE -- 1994 Duster 3.0 A543 1981 Starlet KP61 Potential driver -- 1981 Starlet KP61 Parts -- 1983 Starlet KP61 Drag 2005 Durango Hemi Limited -- 1998 Dodge 12v 47re. AFC mods, No plate, Mack plug, Boost elbow -- 2011 Dodge 6.7 G56

That was I who offered, but no one wanted to take the time to get measurements

turbo addict

are we talking lightweight pully or underdrive?

id like a lightweight but same size pully so i know my current belt will still work. plus it will drive the altornator the same amount that it currently is.

i can get dimentions but i need to find time. Ill draw them up in cad.

I want the underdrive, but if you can get me drafting, I can see what I can do.

I do have access to both a mill and a lathe, so this won't be a dremel build...

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chilort View Post
    What he said. I do wish he were more responsive and also focused on developing innovative new products for the older TMs like when he started. He still has a ton of stuff and can get what you need but also appears to have moved away from the 2.2/2.5L market.
    They make more money off SRT and newer cars. You gotta look on his side of the fence, why would he invest $1000's to make or keep product for a handful of buyers, most of us are cheap/frugal. Look how much hassle TU and FWD get when they bring out new products, they usually end up sitting on them as they are "too expensive" for the average TM'er.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance 6g72 View Post
    and thats when hes not ignoring the 3.0 crowed

ive heard to many negative things when it comes to FM and 3.0.
    You are less than 1% of the hi po crowd, I can see why he won't bother, its not a sound business decision.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Garrett booster

Actually....when in the past when I've called FM I've always been treated right and got super fast shipping and good products. The sohc 3.0 has and always will be a motor without an aftermarket. It's not a motor for the feint of heart by any stretch of the imagination. If you're not ready to do some of your own learning/digging and fabbing find another platform. Not saying you arent willing to do so as you've stated you have access to a mill and lathe. I have a FM underdrive pulley and to be honest id sell it to ya if it wasn't on the car and i have no way of getting to it at the moment.

well, if you get a chance soon, I'd take it.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    You are less than 1% of the hi po crowd, I can see why he won't bother, its not a sound business decision.
    ive heard of them/him out right ignoring people face to face once they bring up the 3.0.

my emails stopped getting returned to. not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiscoballer View Post

I am looking for as many parts out of this as possible
    Not sure there is a reason to go with FM for most of those parts.

• Camshafts are available from Crower and TurboVanMan (who posted above.) I don't know of anyone running FM's cam on the V6.
    • Air filter, go with a custom made CAI (Cold Air Intake)
    • 2.5" exhaust as has been mention FWD Performance and Turbos Unleashed stock exhausts.
    • Not sure what is special about the FM 52mm TB, but I port the TBs for $25.
    • AFPR, find a good aftermarket one and come up with a way to integrate it. (many use the old style 3L fuel rail.)
    • UDP, I have moved away from it because of charging issues at idle. Soon the alternator will be the only item on the belt.

turbo addict

im currently drawing up the stock pully in CAD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast