Hybrid booster

2005 Dodge Neon SRT4

Date: 14th November 2012
    Username: strang3majik
    Full Name: Tyler Majka
    City, State, Zip: Hanover, PA 17331
    Selling or Wanted Price: $4500

Description:
    I have a 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 for sale. Black, has a very nice interior. Tinted windows.

I just had the head rebuilt and all new top end gaskets. Head was milled .020, machinist said it bumped the compression up about .5 of a point. Car runs very well and pulls hard. This is my second one and this one spins in second if you just lay into it. My other car didn't do that. I suppose that head milling helped a bit.

Has a brand new water pump, timing belt, and 180* thermostat.

Mods -
    3" o2 housing
    3" exhaust
    AEM Cold Air Intake
    Milled head (.020)

Has Pioneer speakers that sound very good.

But, as to the reason for the lower price.

The trans will not go into third gear, you hear the sychros buzz but its like its not there. Supposedly just the third gear extender is all you'd need according to srtforums people.
    Also the clutch pivot ball is bad so the clutch won't fully disengage, makes it tough to get into gear when stopped. But once you're moving its fine.
    Passenger's fender needs replaced and the pass side has a scrape running down it from the previous owner along with having a steelie in place of one wheel. Paint cleans up very very nice other than that.
    Cracked windshield

Last but not least, the turbo oil drain tube is leaking. A good part of the reason I'm done with it since I just did the head and all that work and don't really feel like tearing into it again. Its leaking perfusely and needs fixed. Leaves about a 8" diameter puddle of oil every time it sits for a more than a few minutes. I believe the turbo has to be removed to fix it...if you know a trick to getting to both bolts without pulling the manifold have at it. I don't drive it more than just down the road and back because of this. Oil isn't cheap...haha.

Thats my speal. Its a very good running car that needs some love on the outside. I picked it up not running at all and have made great progress with it. I have this and my e30 for sale...which ever one doesn't sell I'm keeping and fixing up to my liking.

Any questions, let me know. $4500 firm.

Call or text 717-688-0284

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Hybrid booster

Re: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4

Sold!