Ok guys, I am going to set this thread up for when I actually get my lazy --- moving again!

So as some of you may know already, I have a 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger, and its been in my family since it was new!

Anyway, I have been driving it everyday since I was 16 years old, and now it's time to start building it the way I want it!

It started life as a black/silver turbo 1 non-intercooled 5 spd. It has since been worked on only slightly, normal maintanence mods like new vacuum lines and replacement parts. Some mods like a boost controller and such but nothing major. It's a fun little car and still turns some heads now and then.

Now for the plan:

Over this winter and some time into spring, I will be working to build an 89 turbo 2 motor and a a555 transmission to put into it. Mods will include 804 injectors, 89 daytona radiator/intercooler, and stage 2 ecu. I will be looking to run about 15lbs of boost and hopefully hit mid 13's. So far, since I have owned the car, it has gone a quick time of 15.7 on slicks... Most of the parts will be factory/junkyard stuff. There will most likely be no porting of any of the manifolds, etc. This will basically be a budgeted build using factory parts and stock 89 internals.

Actual mods and pics will follow as it progresses...

Well, I will keep you guys informed as things progress, but I can tell ya right now, with my work schedule and the family life, progress will be slow at best.