Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things have been resolved.

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff
    We understand. I have come to my defense before.
    I have no idea who did what in this transaction. In reality, we are trusting that you didn't get it. Just as we are trusting that he sent it.
    It may be possible he sent it to the wrong address. We just had one incident where one person showed he sent it, but he never realized it was the wrong address. Easy mistake. Hopefully that is what happened here.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Mitsu booster

Re: Dr. Occa is a terrible buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by black86glhs View Post
    We understand. I have come to my defense before.
    I have no idea who did what in this transaction. In reality, we are trusting that you didn't get it. Just as we are trusting that he sent it.
    It may be possible he sent it to the wrong address. We just had one incident where one person showed he sent it, but he never realized it was the wrong address. Easy mistake. Hopefully that is what happened here.
    I'm hoping so too. It's my first step into turbo land as I've always been a consummate NA & Carb enthusiast. I didn't want it to be unpleasant like this.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Not to go off topic like we never do on TM, but that turbo is awfully small for a rotary?
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Banned

Thanks you, I Am also sorry I just didn't like what happened, I will provide info on it. I am sorry for getting worked up over it..

Like I said, we all do it.....unless I'm on my meds.....LOL.
    Bryan

turbo addict
    Mmmm happy pills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mitsu booster

Well, to jump topic really quickly, the Turbo 1 I was informed was the appropriate carbon sealed type for a draw-through setup by a tech from G-Pop Shop. I wasn't as concerned with the size just yet and the rotary motor is the 12A. I could've gotten a rebuilt, new turbo from G-Pop but my wife would just throw the towel in and I'd be left with a turbo and a broken heart and an alimony bill.

Hopefully all will turn out well for both of us but this is the USPS we're talking about here. :/

Quote Originally Posted by 85boostbox View Post
    Mmmm happy pills
    Happy Happy Joy Joy!
    Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by dr.occa View Post
    Well, to jump topic really quickly, the Turbo 1 I was informed was the appropriate carbon sealed type for a draw-through setup by a tech from G-Pop Shop. I wasn't as concerned with the size just yet and the rotary motor is the 12A. I could've gotten a rebuilt, new turbo from G-Pop but my wife would just throw the towel in and I'd be left with a turbo and a broken heart and an alimony bill.

Hopefully all will turn out well for both of us but this is the USPS we're talking about here. :/
    Still seems a very small turbo, guess you will find out.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Update?
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

Mitsu booster

Still no turbo.

A similar situation like this happened to me on another forum but in this case I was the seller. To make a long story short, I shipped them (mud flaps) via USPS but with no delivery confirmation or anything and in person at the post office. They hadn't arrived in a timely fashion (according to the buyer) and the buyer opened a non-receipt dispute. It initially turned pretty confrontational on my part because I never heard from them on anything. Not even a "hey, do you have a tracking number...or...did it ship yet...etc...etc..." So I just naturally assumed it arrived a-okay like all of my other sales. Than an "out-of-the-blue" PayPal dispute notification arrives in my email and I'm thinking I'm getting ripped off. I mean nothing from this guy prior to that. Not one peep. Then a post on the forum of how I was trying to take his money and run out of nowhere. So, I can empathize with Hunter but at least I did try to get in touch with him.

Man, USPS is the worse in my book especially without a tracking number.

They have their good and bad points for sure.
    Bryan

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

I've actually had really good luck with them using their Flat Rate Priority boxes, but i ALWAYS get delivery confirmation. Only costs 85 cents
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

2.5 TIII stroker, 568 w/ OBX and 3.77 FD

Banned

I need you to start replying to my messages dr.occa. Starting to look bad again.

Banned

This is bulls*** He is getting on everytime I send a message but won't reply. I think he is trying to play it all off like nothing happened. I even said I would find what went wrong if he could communicate with me. He refuses to. Starting to think I got scammed.

Not playing sides but where is the proof you sent it? I thought you were going to post that up?

Banned

http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/...ms_picture.jpg
    There ya go. The proof. The USPS gives these when you ship. Can't say i didn't do my part.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Force Fed Mopar View Post
    I've actually had really good luck with them using their Flat Rate Priority boxes, but i ALWAYS get delivery confirmation. Only costs 85 cents

DC is free if you sign up for an account and print labels online.

https://www.usps.com/ship/ship-a-package.htm

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Omniglh134 View Post
    I mean bottom line is, I can prove he has it, If he wants to keep playing this game I have plenty of way to get my turbo and my money back. Thieves have it coming to them.
    No offense, but that piece of paper only proves that you spent $15 at the post office. It isn't even dated. If he says he didn't get the package, you are SOL. As a seller you should take this as a lesson to cover your ---. Mistakes happen and/or people lie. Doesn't mean this guy is lying, but if the package got lost there is no recourse for you at this point. UPS, FedEx, and even USPS all offer services with real-time tracking information and insurance. Charge a bit more for your stuff up front to cover the extra cost and avoid this situation in the future.
    1991 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible - a568 - 15psi FWD Stage 3, FMIC, TII Garrett turbo, two of the big ones

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Force Fed Mopar View Post
    I got my turbo from you in a flatrate box, no problems, comfimation is the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by dwh4784 View Post
    No offense, but that piece of paper only proves that you spent $15 at the post office. It isn't even dated. If he says he didn't get the package, you are SOL. As a seller you should take this as a lesson to cover your ---. Mistakes happen and/or people lie. Doesn't mean this guy is lying, but if the package got lost there is no recourse for you at this point. UPS, FedEx, and even USPS all offer services with real-time tracking information and insurance. Charge a bit more for your stuff up front to cover the extra cost and avoid this situation in the future.
    I have to agree with the paper part of it. That has nothing filled out. I have never gotten anything from the post office that only has one or two boxes filled in. That wouldn't get paypal to do anything but ask you for more info.
    Bryan

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast