Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things have been resolved.

Banned

Things have been resolved.

I shipped him his turbo, cheaper than I wanted to let go of it for so I'm obviously not gonna lose more money over nighting it to him, so what does he do when it doesn't get there when he wants it?Takes his money and runs. So, now I'm not only out the money from his withdraw from MY paypal account for HIS turbo it charged me fee's, and now all the money I get is on a 21 day holding period. He thinks it is a joke, He is replying making smart*** comments. I am not one to get violet but if the little s*** Doesn't get me my money back now the turbo will be the least of his worries.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: Dr. Occa is a terrible buyer.

I hate stuff like that, grrr.

He's online now. At least you didn't use an MO.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Banned

He is pissed now because I posted this, but I've got a way to get my money back.

Mitsu booster

Nice try Hunter:

So the whole transaction starts with Hunter agreeing to take $90 shipped for the Turbo 1 factory turbo. I'm about to pay until I get another pm saying he wants $92 and some odd cents to cover his PayPal fee. Ok, it's a couple of bucks but we initially agreed to $90 so it's a little annoying. Besides the fact that PayPal discourages such practices. Oh, well. I send PayPal him the money with notes asking for any tracking information. He pm's me asking for the shipping address. Huh!? My shipping address is included in the PayPal payment details. I've been PayPal-ing for ~12 years so this is odd. Okay, so it's a bit strange but I pm him my shipping address. I ask if the item has shipped and he pm's me back that it has and that I should get it at least by September 28th. So I'm happy and AGAIN I ask for any tracking information. Nothing. I email him twice: once on the 22nd asking for tracking information. No reply. I pm him. No reply. I email him this past Monday October 1st asking for tracking info since the 28th has come and gone. No reply. I pm him on both TurboDodge.com and post on the sale thread asking for tracking info. Nothing. So, to play it safe I open a non-receipt dispute via PayPal because I'm not about to get hood winked again. In all of this, the only time I get a response from Hunter Madison within 24hrs is when I initiate a PayPal dispute. I knew I'd finally get a response and I was right. The following are all the emails & pm's unedited:

My thread post from September 20, 2012:
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.occa View Post
    Payment sent:

$90 for the T1 Turbo
    $2.70 for the paypal 3% fee you requested

The turbo that we're talking about is the one circled in red correct?

Please let me know when it ships and tracking info.

My email September 22, 2012:
    To: hemadison134@yahoo.com
    Subject: T1 Turbo tracking info
    Date: Sep 28, 2012 9:54 AM
    Hunter, do you happen to have a tracking number for the shipped turbo?

My email October 1, 2012:
    To: "hemadison134@yahoo.com" <hemadison134@yahoo.com>
    Subject: T1 Turbo
    Date: Oct 1, 2012 9:21 AM
    Never heard back on any tracking information.

How did you ship it?

I still haven't received it.

His pm response from TurboDodge.com September 22, 2012:
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni134
    Yes it has shipped. confirmation is by at least friday sept. 28

PM on October 2, 2012 Turbo-Mopar.com

Quote Originally Posted by Omniglh134
    I have a serious problem with you

I now owe 150 dollars in fee's because of you little stunt of not being able to wait for it to be delievered. I WILL be getting my money back one way or another.
    My response:
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.occa
    I now owe 150 dollars in fee's because of you little stunt of not being able to wait for it to be delievered. I WILL be getting my money back one way or another.
    Where's the tracking number? I asked multiple times and no proof. My stunt? Give it a rest. You know all about stunts don't you.
    You are right, once that package leaves my hands at the usps I don't give a ---- what happens with it. I know for a fact you have it now. I highly suggest you deposit my money back NOW.
    :/

"Yezum Mazzah"

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

To: Hunter Madison <hemadison134@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Re: T1 Turbo
    Date: Oct 2, 2012 11:07 PM
    If and when it arrives, I'll close the case. You don't own anything to paypal until they decide in my favor. I've been at this whole paypal thing from the ground floor of when they very first came out so I'm familiar with how it works. If you also employed delivery confirmation then why didn't you respond to my previous emails or instant messages asking for the tracking information? Not responding to such requests hints at questionable practices. I've had my sharing of getting taken. Unfortunately if the buyer requests tracking information from the seller and it's available, it's the seller's responsibility to provide it. Wouldn't you agree if the shoe were on the other foot. I'd see the transaction all the way through to when the item is actually in the buyer's hands.

As I stated earlier; If and when it arrives I'll close the case. You still haven't provided me with proof of delivery confirmation by giving me the tracking number.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Oct 2, 2012 3:37 PM
    To: "Dr. Occa"
    Subject: Re: T1 Turbo

You should have it by now. there is no way possible you don't. I even sent a delievery conformation for it. I now owe my paypal account over 150 dollars in charges for you taking the money back. I am not satisfied with what you have done. I cannot help how fast or slow it gets there. If my charges do not go away I will be taking further actions to get my money back.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Another PM:

Okay, we can play this game.
    Grow up and give it a rest.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

In all of this, still no proof of shipment. This all could be resolved if he'd just provide the proof of shipment. I still don't have the turbo I was hoping for.

Banned

You have the god damn turbo I even saw the confirmation myself. I am not gonna overnight you a turbo and lose money. I have lost enough the way it is. You just wanted a turbo cheap so you scammed someone for one.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Why didn't you post your other messages?

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

So did you do delivery confirmation? If so you have proof it was delivered, then it leaves the question, why didn't you provide the info to the buyer?

I'm not taking sides, bc I'm sure there's always three sides to every story

Banned

No, I just had the paper saying I shipped it that they gave me. I wasn't gonna spend more money getting a confirmation for a thief.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

It costs like .75 for delivery confirmation.....I get it every time I ship something. Look at it as CYA that way you have proof it was delivered

Banned

I mean bottom line is, I can prove he has it, If he wants to keep playing this game I have plenty of way to get my turbo and my money back. Thieves have it coming to them.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Just post up the delivery confirmation then its settled on this end anyhow. If I ship Canada Post, I don't get a tracking number either, just a guarantee it will show up.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

turbo addict
    I usually pm a buyer and ask for their address to make sure it matches the paypal address. I've had it come up different before. Just saying.

boostaholic

Not only do I send the buyer a tracking # , I insure the package at my exspense. The package is also sent ASAP once I receive payment and tracking # is PM'ed ASAP as well.

Banned

I did all as you said Butchsuppe, He decided since it was at his door when he wanted (which I have no control of) He would take his money and run.

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Just post up the delivery confirmation then its settled on this end anyhow. If I ship Canada Post, I don't get a tracking number either, just a guarantee it will show up.
    Exactly. Show proof that is showed up and I'll be inclined to be on your side. I'm sure paypal is asking for the same info. I know they are. If your delivery company messed up, then you need to talk to them.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Banned

Actually, the money was already in my bank account. Good thing I wasn't cutting close on money because then I would have fee's on my bank account. And I will. The second I do I will be getting my turbo, my charges and fee's, and the 90 dollars he owed me. I have no respect for thieves

Mitsu booster

Thieves, riiiiight. So you want to keep my money AND get the Turbo you CLAIMED you shipped back (which you probably never shipped OR you shipped it to some wrong destination, etc...). Seems like the only person with the intention of theft and faux-thuggery is you Hunter. Look in the mirror when you say "I have no respect for thieves or wannabe thugs".

Proof of delivery. Display the tracking number and provide PayPal with the verifiable proof. Wow. Just wow.

You're the worse.

You don't respond to any of my requests for a tracking number.

When I attempt to protect my interest due to your poor communication skills and lack of common courtesy for others you deal with (man you're a bastard) you start getting puffed up and try to protect YOUR interest. Wow. Man you're a hypocrite. As if you're the only "honest" person trying to protect themselves. You act like people owe you trust. Man you're a child.

Then you go starting to run to everyone who isn't directly involved in attempts to curry favor with the court of public opinion as if they're just going to believe everything the first person says at face value. You must think the members on here are that gullible and easily manipulated.

Where's the crime in asking for verifiable proof of shipment and delivery? Let me answer that for you: NONE.

Learn some common courtesy and self control. You're not the only person that matters (okay, well maybe you are to yourself. That's usually how self centered and insecure children behave).

No I'm no longer being courteous. I'm actually starting to sound like an ------- now but that doesn't negate the validity of protecting my side of the transaction.

It's a he said "she" said situation. I haven't received the turbo which I've been anxiously awaiting. You don't know me from Uncle Bob so you'll have to take me at my word. You say you did ship it and have proof that it's supposedly in MY hands. I'm suppose to take it at face value. But the burden of proof is on you really. You have a way of proving it was shipped and delivered. So please provide it. I don't have a way of proving that I didn't receive it but you have a way of verifying its final destination. Again, please provide it. It's pretty straight forward. Once it's in my hands the money will be in your hands. That's usually how transactions work.

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

OK guys. Here is the deal. No more pissing and moaning. Hunter, you come up with the proof it was delivered. Dr. Occa, don't get into it with him. If you get your money, your not out anything. You can find another turbo. Hunter, you need to figure out where it is and go from there. I'm not on either side. I will clean up this thread if it gets screwy.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Mitsu booster

I apologize Bryan as well as to Hunter for acting like an 455hole.

Honestly, I really hope that turbo shows up today or even this weekend. I came on this board in hopes to find a carbon sealed turbo for a draw-through turbo project for a rotary motor. That's it in a nutshell.

It'd be shameless of me to drive a car built on stolen parts. I couldn't take pride in it as a builder. Neither could my kids. They'd be ashamed of me and I couldn't face them the same way.

Hunter, if you show tangible proof that it even arrived somewhere in Houston, I'll go chase it down and release the funds to you.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by omni_840 View Post
    It costs like .75 for delivery confirmation.....I get it every time I ship something. Look at it as CYA that way you have proof it was delivered
    Delivery confirmation is free when you use the online USPS/Paypal website to print a label.

It's only when you do it in person that they'll charge you

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by tryingbe View Post
    Delivery confirmation is free when you use the online USPS/Paypal website to print a label.

It's only when you do it in person that they'll charge you
    Good info. However lately, I seem to always pick the occasion when the USPS website is down for some reason. I think the last two, possibly three times I tried to click & ship, it was not working. That sort of irked me as the price at the counter is higher.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast