Thread: 525 near Cleveland, OH.

Hybrid booster

525 near Cleveland, OH.

Looking for a good running preferably low mileage 525 to throw into my 87 charger. I would prefer something somewhat local to cleveland so I can pick it up sooner rather than having it shipped and waiting (Plus the extra shipping costs). However, i````````````f the right deal is had and it's not local I wouldn't mind paying for shipping.

Hybrid booster

Re: 525 near Cleveland, OH.

I have one from my 1985 Shelby Charger that has 71,000 miles on it. It worked great when removed. No grinding and shifted fine. I would use it again but got a built one by Cliff. I live 30 miles west of St. Louis. If you are interested in it I am asking $200

turbo addict

I have a low milage 66K 525. $75.00 and its yours. Talked to you about it awhile ago. You pick it up at my dads shop.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by jaysshelby View Post
    I have a low milage 66K 525. $75.00 and its yours. Talked to you about it awhile ago. You pick it up at my dads shop.
    Perfect I'll take it. I had actually completely forgotten you had mentioned having one because I was going to go a different route transmission wise but I've decided to just replace the 525 to make the swap quick and easy and get the car up and running again. I'll shoot you a PM so we can setup a time to get it.