Thread: Built t-3 shortblock for sale!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Built t-3 shortblock for sale!

I was going to use this in my personal car, but will be using another built motor from my other car instead so I have no need for this one.

Has T-3 block, std bore with t-3 forged pistons, new rings, custom FWD Brian Crower H-beam rods with arp 2000 bolts, forged crank, ARP main studs. New melling pump, pick up, and oil pan with good 1 pc felpro oil pan gasket. All machine work done by Jackson's machine shop in Wisc and assembled by Jackson. It has all holes /orifices covered and was kept in the storeroom at the shop to prevent any dirt or moisture from getting in. Buy it outright, no core required!
    $1800 firm shipped anywhere in the continetal US. If you are from Canada, I can ship to a border town and tou can come across and get it.
    Call the shop if interested... 281-288-4411
    Thanks!
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Mitsu booster

Re: Built t-3 shortblock for sale!

Sounds like a great deal for someone! Is that a 2.5L or 2.2L?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

What makes it T-3? I thought T-3 was dual overhead cam, etc... but this is not the cylinder head, only the shortblock. Hope this is not a dumb question, but I'm still learning about these engines.

the pistons have 4 valve reliefs and the block has no provision for a distributor/hole plus it has the t-3 crank gear on it. otherwise it is a common block. It's a 2.2
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Mitsu booster

As I re-read this, I see it says "t-3 forged pistons". Is that some low compression type piston? Still learning.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Okay! Now I'm learning. Thank you!

no, it meaqns it's meant for a t-3 which so it has the 4 valve reliefs. You could also use it for a hybrid 16v neon head conversion motor as well....