Thread: Wanted, 1985 wiring manual for Chrysler products, specifically, Dodge Shelby Charger

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor jeff1234's Avatar

Unhappy Wanted, 1985 wiring manual for Chrysler products, specifically, Dodge Shelby Charger

I have misplaced my wiring diagram manual and cant find it. (note sick feeling in area of stomach) Has anyone got a decent one out there? Jeff
    The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic dollars, how fast can you afford to go?

Garrett booster

Re: Wanted, 1985 wiring manual for Chrysler products, specifically, Dodge Shelby Char

think you can find it under the sticky link in electronics: http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?8336-quot-Anyone-know-where-I-can-get-a-wiring-Diagram-quot-(READ-THIS-FIRST)

I
    f you need more, let me know and I can scan and send 'em

Re: Wanted, 1985 wiring manual for Chrysler products, specifically, Dodge Shelby Char

Cyber, thanks for your response, but I need the whole book. Jeff
    The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic dollars, how fast can you afford to go?

Hybrid booster

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor ajakeski's Avatar

Try ebay

Cyber, I have discovered some of the information I needed on minimopar.net but I would like to get a diagragm from you showing splice A1 so I can trace where L1, (the always on wire, goes and what color it is). Are you still wiling to provide the info? jeff1234

Never mind, I went to the Jefferson,Wisconsin Madison classics swap meet and found a 1986 wiring diagragm FSM for $5.00 in nearly new condition. $ 10.00 for admission and parking and about 3 gallons of gas. A hell of a deal anyway you look at it. Jeff