Thread: The 1987 Daytona Pacifica!

Banned

The 1987 Daytona Pacifica!

Well I have had this car for a few months now I figures I might as well start a thread., I got the car and It was a wreck. But, the price was right. I drove it home, pulled the motor trans and stripped the wiring and engine bay. I am converting to T2 right now. I bought a Greddy 20g turbo, 31"x11.75x3 Intercooler, 2 piece, afpr, fuelrail and some other stuff I can't remember at the moment. My hopes are to get this car to run 12's eventually. I am a high school student but I worked my a** off to have the money to get this car FAST. Here are all the pics I have taken so far..,!
    http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t374/turbododge134/

This is my first car ever. I love turbo-mopars! Leave any suggestions or questions! More pics to come!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Oh! I forgot to mention the car was 99.9% rust free! And what was rust is already fixed! thanks to Wes!

Re: The 1987 Daytona Pacifica!

says private server must have password to access

Banned

Should be fixed now! I mocked up the intercooler today just have to make the brackets now! It is one hell of a tight fit! Pics to come it's to dark already!

Very nice. I started building these cars at 14 and man I still love walking into the garage and working on my cars. You gonna leave the automagic or are you gonna drop a stick into it. You are probably going to have to redrill the exhaust manifold for the chrysler bolt set up. Goodluck!

Banned

Yeah I am re-drilling a ported one. I'm gonna keep the automatic I have 2 trannys for it I am gonna build one while the other is in the car, That way I can still drive it. Being a kid and all Build a good strong tranny takes a lot of money and I will have to save up. Haha. But I work on it about everyday, I love this car. Sometimes it pisses me off, but I love it.

Banned

I have the motor completely torn apart. I have to get the block dipped and checked and then I can start building it back up! I need some suggestions, Forged crank? This is going to be my daily driver but I want it to run high 12's-low 13's..., So should I buy a forged crank?

Banned

Got my BOV in the mail today! Basically stole this thing! Brand new in the box and only paid 50 bucks! Ricer kids these days. It is a TurboXS RFL Type H. Loudest one said to be out there!

http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=BOV.jpg

Banned

Well, Next thing I'm buying at the end of the week, Walbro In-Tank 255 "High Pressure" Fuel Pump, Fuel Rail and Universal AFPR. Buying both from Turbosunleashed.com! This will bring the total spent just over 2k!