I moved this thread here for a new member (starflite) who accidentally placed it in the knowledge center.

Hello: I am having trouble with the Heater/Ac operation on my 1993 Chrysler 5th Ave with ATC. During the day the system operates but does not give full blower distribution through the vents on the dash or on any other mode. You can hear that the blower is running full but the air flow is limited.
Just by accident I had the vehicle out in the late evening and operated the system and got full air flow from the dash registers or through any of the other mode settings. I have changed all the servo motors with no change for day time operation. Is there another sensor or servo which can be affected during the day and not at night?
Any help woud be greatlty appreciated. Peter Bilecki

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Peter, do you ever hear anything clunking or slapping in the dash? It's possible for the small area where the actuators attach to the doors to break off, allowing them to move freely in one direction, and the airflow from the blower motor can push and hold them closed when the blower is on. It's a wild guess, to be honest, but i have seen it happen.