ok i started this build as 1 single show car. started of as a 93 sundance that was to be bagged and modified to set the rocker panels on the ground (like a mini truck). the project had a slow start but began gaining momentum last december. i narrowed a dashboard from a 67 barracuda 1 1/2 inches and put the steering wheel from the cuda in aswell.

i made a fiberglass reproduction of a cuda center console

and got a pair of barracude front seats (which are in need of resoration)

then i got all the parts needed to bag the car.

i also added an es body kit and a modified sundance grill (csx style).

i have since decided that i would rather put this interior in a convertible shadow and bag it. so this car originally called (Belly Flop) will be changed and project belly flop v2.0 will be a convertible. as for the fate of this ride... shooting for high to mid 10s. ill be building a 2.2 16v hybrid (always wanted to) and am up in the air wether to go automatic or stick a 568 in it. megasquirt to control it and hopefully find some way to spool this monster

itll take me awhile to build this cause i am bouncing back from a devorce. but im determend and i welcome any and all advice you guys have to give me. i thought i knew everything about these cars till i came here and realized i dont know jack compared to yall. hopefully ill have some updates really soon