Hey guys, long time since ive been on here or even messed with a TD ....so anyways, car is an 87 dodge daytona shelby z, 2.2 common block bored .20 over H beam rods, 3" SV 3" exhaust big FMIC 52mm tb, MP st2 comp, and a rising rate FPR, walbro 255 pump, 1yr old fuel filter along with some other goodies. But anyways, Car had overheating issues a few years back and I could never figure out why, which led to me parking it and letting it sit. Well last week I decided to do the head gasket on it (was the last idea I had to fix it) and I went out behind the shop to start it up, and it would crank but not start, and hit hard spots (like timing to advanced) it would sputter ever once in a while and then it would finally start and run for 5 seconds or so then shut off, so I just said screw it and pushed it in. Did the head gasket, turns out it did have a leak in the coolant jacket to the cylinder under the fire ring. got it all back together, and it did the same thing, no start, would spit and sputter and sometimes run for 5 seconds but then die again. Lost hope for the day and went home, then the next day I played with the ign timing a bit, made no difference, then I got my co worker to look at it, he ----ed with the ign timing also and it fired up! (magic touch?) anyways, idles fine and starts right up now, timing is set to 12* and the cam timing is dead on, fuel pressure is ~56 satic and AFR is correct at idle. Now, the current problem, When ever I try to drive it it misses and stumbles ("machine gun missfire") and has absolutely no power, I looked at my AFR (wideband) gauge and its burried in lean, this happens at a cruise, and WOT, and well, all the time if im on the throttle. The thing I dont understand is 2-3 months ago I took it out for a drive around town and it was fine (aside from running warm), parked it, then this all started? Any input would be nice and helpful. Oh, and the fuel in it is premium but its anywhere from 2-6 months old (i cant remember when i filled it up last)

Thanks, Jake