Date: 24th June 2012
Username: Realest
Full Name:Ryan Rejc
City, State, Zip:Saskatoon, SK
Selling or Wanted Price: $2750

Description: For Sale

1990 Chrysler Daytona turbo
Shelby Clone

This car has had many changes and upgrades from its original form. Stock this car was a 2.5 non turbo, bare bones car no options car. Now it is fully loaded except leather. Car has maybe 1000 km on the engine since rebuilding the engine and zero KM since new turbo. I am not even going to list all the new parts because it is too large a list. Car has power windows, power locks,power mirrors, power drivers seat, a/c, and cruise control. Brand new Michelin Hydroedge on Shelby pumper rims. The electrical system is out of a 1991 Shelby, which eliminates the faulty headlight module previous common with these cars, and now has the under hood power distribution box with relays. Three aftermarket gauges (boost, pyro, and narrowband fuel ratio gauge).

Some of the cars specs:

-2.5 liter turbo
-forged aluminum venolia pistons
-stage 4 fwd performance ECU (capable of delivering fuel up to 29 psi)
-+40% fuel injectors
-225 lb/hr walbro fuel pump
-adjustable fuel pressure regulator
-MSD 3 bar map
-large intercooler
-hks ssqv blow off valve

-new T3 garrett turbo from Turbosunleashed.com with quickspool option
-new mopar performance head gasket and bolt when turbo was installed (head was removed to change turbo)
-new clutch when engine was rebuilt

much much more

This car is far from perfect body wise. Definitely worth having a look at just for engine alone. There are a few minor issue that I will willing point out, nothing your average backyard mechanic can't fix.
-leak at power steering pump
-leak at transaxle axle seal
-e brake needs hardware kit installed because shoe actuator forks are bent(have good used one just haven't installed)
-connector in door for power seat has unplugged again, haven't gone into door to fix properly
-windshield is cracked

Contact if interested!.

Price $2750

Here is my kijiji Ad
http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ388197574