Date: 24th June 2013
Username: daytonablue
Full Name: Jeremy Krautkramer
City, State, Zip: Wausau, WI 54401
Selling or Wanted Price: asking $2995.00

Description:

Up for grabs is a very nice and clean car with only 102k miles. 3.0 V6 5spd manual trans. Just had the 100k mile service done and then some. Brand new: timing belt, tensioner, water pump, spark plugs, intake gaskets, head gaskets, front main seal, valve cover gaskets etc, fresh oil change, brand new long life coolant, brand new heater core, brand new poly shifter bushings. Car has pioneer premier cd player, power windows, power locks, cruise. Car is wired for subs in the trunk. Very rare car especially to find in this state in this condition, car was never driven in winter. Don't mind the dust in the pics, the paint is shiny underneath, just took it out of storage this week and haven't had time to wash it yet. Top is in good shape. Don't need to sell but could use the money for something else right now. Car isn't perfect but could be, needs nothing but a new owner to be driven daily.

Call/text 715-297-7740 CASH ONLY and don't waste my time unless you are serious, pretty firm on the price, personally I think its worth more than I'm asking.