Thread: Hybrid and Performance Parts with some T-Top parts to come

Hybrid and Performance Parts with some T-Top parts to come

Date: 21st May 2012
    Username: 1983Rampage
    Full Name: Matt Beyer
    City, State, Zip: Manhattan, KS 66502
    Price: See Below
    Description: See Below

Well, I am getting out of the hobby since I don't the time or the money for it anymore. I am going to listing parts and will have a few threads to help keep things organized a little bit better. But here are parts that I have and will be added to. All prices are OBO and I will try and keep the list updated. Will be adding the T-Top parts when I begin pulling parts.

Hybrid and DOHC 2.4l parts
    1. Ported 2.4l DOHC head from a PT Cruiser. The head was done by Lonewolf Performance and is currently in pieces and is a good time to have larger valves put in. Head has been modified for a Hybrid setup so oil returns have been drilled and tapped and can be plugged for use in a 2.4l or other build. Will require a valve job, but has all of the stock parts going with it such as valves, springs, keepers, lifters, and lash adjusters. Asking $750+ shipping

2. 2.4l DOHC log style turbo exhaust manifold. This has the wastegate and standard T3 flange on it. Has been painted with exhaust manifold paint to help prevent corrosion. Asking $175+ shipping

3. Hyrbid Head Studs from FWD Performance. New never used, just been used for mock up purposes. Asking $100+ shipping

4. SOLD

5. SOLD

Performance Parts
    6. 450cc Black Top DSM injectors. These will work with factory computers and will plug into the factory injector harness. Will require a custom cal. Asking $120+ shipping

7. SOLD

8. SOLD

9. SOLD

10. SOLD

11. T04E 60 A/R compressor housing and backing plate, no impeller. Asking $75+ shipping

12. T3 turbo center section in new condition. I got and never used. Asking $75+ shipping

13. Universal oil feed flange to bolt to center section for sale, it allows bolt on style center sections to use the chrysler factory style fittings. Asking $15+ shipping

14. Universal oil return flange. Bolts to the return side and allows you to use aftermarket style fittings for an oil return. Asking $15+ shipping

15. Aftermarket intercooler with 3" deep x 22" long x 6" high core. Has 2.5" inlet and outlet on the same side. Spearco style. Asking $150+ shipping

16. 58mm Holley Throttle body. In good condition. Asking $60+ shipping

17. SOLD

Factory Parts
    18. 287 G-Head. Has a few cracks between valves, but in good usable condition. Will required to be cleaned but otherwise good. Asking $65+ shipping

19. 445 G-Head. Has a few cracks as well. Will require being cleaned. Asking $65+ shipping

20. 2.2l CB Oil pans. Were pulled from cars at salvage yards, so have holes that can be welded up. I have 2 of these as well. Asking $50+ shipping fore each

21. T2 Rods with factory bolts and nuts. I have 2 full sets and are in good condition. Asking $60+ shipping for each set

22. Connecting Rod Bearings. Standard size and NIB. Asking $25+ shipping

23. Intermediate shaft bearing set. Standard size and NIB. Asking $15+ shipping

24. Intermediate shaft from a CB. In good condition with no wear on gear. Asking $30+ shipping

25. Factory CB water pumps and housing. I have 2 of these. Are in good usable condition but are used. Asking $15+ shipping each

Transmission Parts
    26. SOLD

27. SOLD

28. Random L-body shift rods. 3 short and one main rod end. Asking $40+ shipping since 1 of the rods is in NOS condition.

As state above, I will entertain offers. I will have more parts once the Daytona gets started to be pulled apart. But here is the tentative list.
    Last edited by 1983Rampage; 07-16-2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Updating List

Re: Hybrid and Performance Parts with some T-Top parts to come

4. Maxima Cam Gears. These have been modified to work with the 2.4l and other DOHC cams. Minor modification required to cams, mainly the timing pins. Asking $60+ shipping
    Total to 48464

. 3" V-Band internal swing valve. Mounts to the standard T3 turbine housing. Would require modification to work with Chrysler housing. Asking $100+ shipping
    Could you provied pics? slagpurebreed@gmail.com

Sent you a PM

Hybrid booster

What size turbine does #7 have/ come with.

It uses the factory size turbine. But does not come with one. I have an old one in good condition if need be.

The A520 and A555 are pending sale.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Is #12 complete with bearings etc? Small or large shaft?
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

It has the bearings inside of it, not the bearing between the center section and the backing plate.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

And it uses the factory size shaft. Whichever that one is.

boostaholic

Hows the t-top seals that go from the ttop glass down the apillar? do you even have them>?

I will be selling them, but will be asking $500+ shipping for them since they are virtually brand new. Not even on the car for a year. They will come in the full set, which includes the ones that go down the doors, the felt strip on both front and back of the T-Tops and seals that attach to the T-tops that seals down the top of the door glass.

One set of Rods sold.

Cam Gears SOLD

boostaholic

Email Sent.
    -Jim Too many cars, not enough time..

Pm me about the plastic trim on the door and top for the car. I got hit by a hail storm.

The plastic trim has a few issues, but I can remove them. When I removed them last time a few of the pieces had some tabs broke off. When I get them removed, I will let you know what kind of condition they are in.

boostaholic

Did you get my email?

Yep, I am going to get pictures tomorrow. I have a few images of where the lines went when I was going to run hard lines, but I got the braided instead. But I will get the pictures of the other lines tomorrow morning. All of the following photos are from my project log.

Pictures upon request.
    Last edited by 1983Rampage; 06-09-2012 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Condensing post

boostaholic

Ok, I'm 95% sure I'll take them then. Just pm me a price shipped to 15012 and the pics too

Sent you a PM with pics. Also have the turbine housing and lines are Pending.

Oil lines PENDING

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast