Hi gang,

Ya know, I keep seeing pix of those old Cords and Duesenbergs and thinking "Hang on a minute, what have they got for headers...." ... and that would appear to be "Interlocked hose" ...

Now what I'm finding is some makers with high temp stuff, and some makers with pressure rated stuff, and some suppliers with available by the foot stuff, but haven't found all three in one yet...

There appears to be some standard fittings, like 90 bends to a flange. etc. but haven't found the full range yet...

Anyhoo... I'm thinking the insides of this stuff is actually fairly regular and certainly not as bad as "dryer hose" and I'm thinking that the nice swooping curves you can do with it (Though radius might be limited to 6") might actually be better than weld steps, pipe joins and 45s and 90s of rigid tube made up into a header... from a total resistance to flow standpoint... (I'm also thinking, for N/A at least, the roughness could be beneficial and "fix" an oversize primary at LOW flow, while allowing top end potential)

Thinking it would also be great for "fuggin lazy" exhaust re-routes... and again, possibly better than even mandrel 90s and 45s to get the same turn.

So, anyone used this stuff in any applications?

thx

RW222