Thread: 91 Shadow T1-5speed part out

turbo addict

91 Shadow T1-5speed part out

Date: 29th April 2012
    Username: forcedfedmopar
    Full Name: Jeff
    City, State, Zip: Omaha ne

I picked up a 91 shadow before it headed into the yard on saturday. The body is shot but the drivetrain, wiring, some interior parts are still there. Im going to post it up on here before i start taking it apart. Im going to be keeping lots of mechanical parts but the rest is for sale. So post up what you want and i will price and send it accordingly.
    I know i am keeping the engine and trans but will part with pieces off either.

Mods feel free to delete this if it is not appropriate.

heres the car

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: 91 Shadow T1-5speed part out

Is that a leather wheel? Could you take some better pics of it?

turbo addict

what would you like pictures of? just the wheel? ill roll it out in the drive and take some tomorrow. it was raining today.

Yes, just the wheel. Specifically any bad spots on it. Mine is starting to look pretty bad and I would like to replace it with a decent one if possible.

Any chance you'll be at SDAC? I'm looking for that very dashboard, but shipping would be a killer. Also could use a fuel tank fill tube if it's not rusty.

Pat

turbo addict

If you want to pay for the shipping ill take the dash out. (i actually already have one i put up for sale a while ago. I think this one is in better shape) Illl check the fuel tank and filler neck. I will also take better pics of it tonight if its not raining.

turbo addict

heres more pics.
    Cordes, the wheel is not leather and its in so so shape. If you are looking for perfect this isnt the one.

bonus, car has a MP computer

Garrett booster

How much for the injector harness???

Thanks for the pics. I did not realize that it wasn't leather wrapped or I wouldn't have troubled you for the pic. Sorry about that. I'm sure I've got a perfect condition gray wheel under my leather as it is. I'll keep hunting for something decent at the yards. My car looks like crap anyway so it's not that big of a deal.

I need a plastic spacer for the hatch prop rod. I am fairly tired of the constant vibration noise. This is the spacer at the top body attachment point. I have been waiting for a new P body part out thread. =)
    Save an old turbo mopar for a rainy day. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” --Henry Ford

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor Turbo Joe's Avatar

message center bezel please pm cost shipped to 02748
    Turbo Joe
    ----------------------- 87 CSX #175 TIII powered, MegaSquirt3 Pro Ultimate, GTX3076R, Turbo Joe header, Lengel intake, Menegon ported head, the list goes on

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by ljbprrfmof View Post
    I need a plastic spacer for the hatch prop rod. I am fairly tired of the constant vibration noise. This is the spacer at the top body attachment point. I have been waiting for a new P body part out thread. =)
    im not sure what you are refering to? ill take some pictures as to my guess and you can tell me if i am correct or not.
    Ive replied to all the pms from today. I will take pics tomorrow evening and send all pics and shipping quotes as requested.

Quote Originally Posted by forcedfedmopar View Post
    im not sure what you are refering to? ill take some pictures as to my guess and you can tell me if i am correct or not.
    Ive replied to all the pms from today. I will take pics tomorrow evening and send all pics and shipping quotes as requested.
    Okay, It is an insert that goes on the end of the prop skinny end and has a hole for the mounting pin. I hope that description helps a little more. If you have factory prop rods on the car still, you probably have one.
    Save an old turbo mopar for a rainy day. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” --Henry Ford

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by ljbprrfmof View Post
    Okay, It is an insert that goes on the end of the prop skinny end and has a hole for the mounting pin. I hope that description helps a little more. If you have factory prop rods on the car still, you probably have one.
    well i went back and read the description. i dont think this is what your talking about but ill post it anyway.

Nope, you are looking for the hatch prop itself, where it attaches at the hatch. It would be the skinny part of the prop or the ram, piston, plunger,etc.

turbo addict

ok, this car is going to the scrapper today, so heres the few items i took off it,

5speed parts, clutch pedal assembly with cable, shifter and cables-125

minivan master, caliper brackets and calipers, boost gauge/message center, and fog lamp/defrost buttons-10each

ENTIRE UNCUT wiring harness with MP performance computer and Stock computer.-225

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Dont like the prices offer me something. Worst i can say is no an im not easily offended

turbo addict

bump, make me offers

Hybrid booster

Hi,
    I would like to take the 5speed parts, clutch pedal assembly with cable, shifter and cables-125

If you accept paypal and can ship to france

Thanks
    Louis