Date: 27th April 2012
Username: looneytuner
bill Reichert
Maryland Heights Mo. 63043:
Post your list here: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)
All parts plus shipping or pickup (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Items will be detailed if available Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold.

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

Bill Lambros of LRE is down sizing. He has uncut billet cam blanks, One complete Masi 16 valve engine, some forged cranks, and on and on. An 87 CSX with 199,000 miles matching numbers that needs paint.

He will respond to your wish lists with prices. This will not be an auction where someone can bid higher than someone else.

His inventory is huge and this is the best way to sell a lot off. I estimate the warehouse is 5,000 square feet.

I would guess that his inventory would take a couple pages here.
If the mods don't like this please contact me and I will let him know. He works about 70 hours per week at his job and I am trying to help him sell off much of his inventory. He will be answering the wish lists himself.