Date: 25th April 2012
Username: Dodge Aries K
Full Name: Karl Bonfiglio
City, State, Zip: South Beloit, IL 61080
Price: $900 for the whole car, make offers for parts

I recently picked up this 1985 Dodge 600ES turbo. It's a convertible, as apparent by my pictures. Car only has 85K on the clock and no asterisks or anything like that so it should be the original mileage. Unfortunately, it hasn't been well cared for and neglected so it's pretty rough. The floors have rusted out in the past and have been patched by someone in your typical areas. The top is horrible, and that's why it's here. A new top is over $1200 installed and just isn't worth it. Everything on the car works with the exception of the driver side 1/4 window regulator. It was originally black but someone spray panted it black again... I'm guessing the clearcoat failed. The sad part is it actually runs and drives really well! Newer tires on it as well. It has a newer head gasket on the engine but I'm sure it needs a tune up as it sat for over a year before I got it. It is, oddly enough, a non-a/c vehicle. Most of the exhaust and the cat is gone. Still have the factory twin tip muffler in okay shape here.

$900 whole. Make offers on parts. I'm on the fence of using the car to convert my clean 84 Aries wagon from crap 2.6 to this car's drivetrain but still have no idea how much hell I'm in for on that project.