Thread: Need a TM mechanic/shop in Western PA

Mitsu booster

Need a TM mechanic/shop in Western PA

Hi guys. I'm looking for a knowledgeable TM mechanic/shop in Pgh/Western PA area. My brother has an 87 Daytona Shelby that had an underhood fire. He bought a new harness a few years ago, but cant verify if it is correct or complete. He doesnt have time to finish this project, so we are seeking a fair, competent mechanic who knows our cars. If the harness cant be use, the 87 is in the same garage as my 88 Shelby Z which can sacrifice its harness for this project. The cars are near Monongahela.

My apologies to the mods if this is listed in the wrong section.

Thanks for any and all leads.

turbo addict
    Where are you at in western pa
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

Mitsu booster

Re: Need a TM mechanic/shop in Western PA

Ian, my brother lives in Pgh's southwest area (Carnegie) but the cars are in Monongahela. Do you know of any resources/leads? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

turbo addict

I just wondered, Im not too far (1.5 hr) from there but with work lately I wouldn't be able to do much. There are a few SWpa members but I don't personally know any of them.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

Mitsu booster

Ian, distance isnt too far; could get car transported. Think about your work situation and if you think you might be able to devote a few nights/weekends to it, please get back to me. glhs279@yahoo.com is best email. Thanks again.